Chick4KLRs

Missing Santee

Hello Everyone,

My husband and I are temporarily located in Phoenix, AZ from our beloved home in Santee, CA.

Former stock car racers at Cajon Speedway, Barona and Irwindale. Decided to ditch the race cars and focus on Dual Sporting.

Having a great time but REALLY miss Santee. We will be back soon.

We visit San Diego often and would like our Dual Sport club to hook up with another club and do a weekend ride. Anyone interested in Spring time?

Take care and Aloha from AZ

Lauri and Robin

Southwest Dual Sport Riders

group2.jpg

Welcome to the club. I'm sure if you post up a ride with some lead time of at least a week, there will be plenty of takers to join in when you are in the neighborhood. B) Or if you want some of the SDAR members to pop on over to your neighborhood.

Lauri, you belong to Southwest Dualsport Riders ? Do you know Sharon, she lives out there in Mesa.

Nice to hear from you in AZ and look forward to meeting you both when you come visit or move back !

Welcome!! Check out the Informal Rides section for upcoming rides! Desert Dash in late Feb is an OFFICIAL ride as well! Hope to see ya out in the dirt!!

Here's a pic of my place in Lakeside , no I do not own sheep! :lol:

th_142-4253_IMG.jpg

It's got a good sized garage and big yard so if you or any of your friends need a place to pitch a tent or kick back feel free to shoot me a PM to let me know when you'll be in town.

I'm thinking we should do a "Tent Space " list here for neighbors like you guys out there in AZ. B)

Aaron

Thanks to everyone who responded. We also own property out by Johnson Valley and are VERY concerned about that issue so we will keep an eye out for that. It will be a pleasure to be able to hook up with other riders back home. Isint networking great :rolleyes: See you all soon...Lauri

P.S.

Gunner - thank you for your gracious hospitality. We may take you up on that.

KTMRad - I have a Bonnie and a Joy, but no Sharon. Both ladies are from that side of town. I will ask if they know Sharon

Slosher - Our house near 2 off of Pebble Beach and River Valley

DirtDame - SDAR memeber are ALWAYS welcome anytime. Place to hang out, people to ride with, Etc.

Strega - I am looking into the Desert Dash and there may be a few of us that will trailer our bikes out to attend...Thanks :blink:

Here's a pic of my place in Lakeside , no I do not own sheep! :unsure:

th_142-4253_IMG.jpg

It's got a good sized garage and big yard so if you or any of your friends need a place to pitch a tent or kick back feel free to shoot me a PM to let me know when you'll be in town.

I'm thinking we should do a "Tent Space " list here for neighbors like you guys out there in AZ. :(

Aaron

You dont own sheep but your neighbor does. :o

Here's a pic of my place in Lakeside , no I do not own sheep! :lol:

th_142-4253_IMG.jpg

I'm thinking we should do a "Tent Space " list here for neighbors like you guys out there in AZ. B)

Aaron

You dont own sheep but your neighbor does. :lol:

Schwinn always on the prowl! :lol: