hobiee

greetings all

hello all,

My name is Brian, and i am addicted to this sport! I recently purchased an 08 450 exc-r and got it plated. Ktm has gotten my tax returns the last three years but this one is my first dual sport. I have already met a couple guys on Brents ride this past weekend out in pine valley and look forward to meeting lots more and learning my way around the san diego back country. I'm up in Ramona and am free to ride most weekends and occasionally skip out on a weekday from work but don't tell. I consider myself a newbie to the dirt scene as i have just picked up the sport about 4 years ago at the age of 31, but i grew up riding my dads street hogs back in new york. I can hold a fair pace and am always looking to get better.

Hope to see you guys out there

Brian(Hobiee) Holbrook

Welcome Brian. Another North County rider, glad to see it. I won't be riding until after the New Year, but I look forward to hitting some trails with you then. :D Ken

too many new faces last week; which one were you? I was the guy on the DRZ with the "oh so humble" Superman logo

What Up Hobiee!

Welcome to our "gang" LoL! We had a great time on Sunday, Hope to see ya soon!

B.C.

Welcome to the group, Brian. It was nice meeting you and riding together last Sunday. For a "newbie" to the offroad scene you held a fast pace following me up Kernan. Hope I wasn't holding you up too much. :lol: Looking forward to riding with you again soon. :D

-MCtrails

too many new faces last week; which one were you? I was the guy on the DRZ with the "oh so humble" Superman logo

I was riding my 450 exc-r. Nate was on my red white and blue 450 xc. I left after the rock meets case encounter and the flat tire change at camp. I rode off with bill.

I was riding my 450 exc-r. Nate was on my red white and blue 450 xc. I left after the rock meets case encounter and the flat tire change at camp. I rode off with bill.

gotcha... I almost had a head on with Nate coming back...

Good ride, and nice to have you aboard!

ALL the rides aren't that good, but most of them are pretty darn close