Way back in the day we used to play softball, it seemed alot of us were unemployed then.

so we had the unemployment game of the week, and it was midweek. After viewing some of the "whats your line of work" I think we could have a "unemployment ride of the week".

So after this rain is over wednesday-thursday McCanes or pv-corral. then so on then so on.

OZ

I'm a "tentative"

roost? mimi? falso? anybody elso?

I'd love to, but I'm still working for the Bouncy Check Company during the week. :lol:

I'm a "tentative"

roost? mimi? falso? anybody elso?

with new "real tires" ?

I'm off on Friday, Fri would be fine for me. Not Thursday though I have work till 4pm. I live in Descanso and enjoy riding out on old hwy 80 to Lark. Weather will improve Thurs then fri.

I'm a tentative also. Depends on the weather. I've never been to Lark Canyon. Will it be muddy? Is this a good time for a first timer to go there?

Steve

I'm a tentative also. Depends on the weather. I've never been to Lark Canyon. Will it be muddy? Is this a good time for a first timer to go there?

Steve

Lark or McCain never really gets muddyin most spots, no matter how wet it gets out there, because the majority of the dirt is coarse decomposed granite type sand, so it never gets very slimy or slick. :D

the ground will soak up alot but you can plan on mud, maybe a little snow as far as a first time, the pace will be fast like pv last sunday. weather should be partly cloudy mid40s were planning around 10:30

I believe the etiquette will be keep up or die, again. I was there today and conditions were perfect, should be the same on thurs. Is this an intermediate or better ride ?

the ground will soak up alot but you can plan on mud, maybe a little snow as far as a first time, the pace will be fast like pv last sunday. weather should be partly cloudy mid40s were planning around 10:30

steveo; bill and ozzy will ride quickly... Depending on timing, I can show you and a newb around before they get there.

I believe the etiquette will be keep up or die, again. I was there today and conditions were perfect, should be the same on thurs. Is this an intermediate or better ride ?

I would think so unless told otherwise

I would think so unless told otherwise

I'll make sure my life insurance is current...

Steveo- going?

Sounds good ... I wish i could join this one, but I have prior commitments with our shop ride day.

GET SOME! Should be another epic conditions day!

Have fun, be safe, and pop lots of wheelies!!!!!!

B.C.

Sounds good ... I wish i could join this one, but I have prior commitments with our shop ride day.

GET SOME! Should be another epic conditions day!

Have fun, be safe, and pop lots of wheelies!!!!!!

B.C.

poppin wheelies sounds dangerous :D

I am "out"... Health Department Inspection for today was moved to Thursday, so i have to be at work... I MAY leave after she has left.

I'm out for this one. Have fun.

Steve

Steve

Just got home from work in Cuyamaca, snow level is about 4000 ft where the Thousand trails campground is.

the beauty of the "unemployment ride of the week" is that there is no need to be anywhere at any specific

time so todays ride will be held tomorrow due to because we can

the beauty of the "unemployment ride of the week" is that there is no need to be anywhere at any specific

time so todays ride will be held tomorrow due to because we can

:D huh is this really going to happen if so when and where? :D