Sign in to follow this  
SCHWINN

The HIDEOUT BAR & SALOON PARTY

The 10th Annual "THUNDER IN THE BACK COUNTRY" party is this sunday, nov 2nd , 10:00 to 5:00 pm. All makes and bikes welcome. Ask for me at the bar if you dont know me. Steve or AKA Schwinn. Hope to see yall there. :D:D

Lake Henshaw and Mesa Grande. Santa Ysabel.

who knows a good dual sport route to the hideout?

Most of the Ramona Loops I've posted in "GPS stuff" will get you there from Ramona (Pamo/Upper Santa Isabel TT/Black Canyon/Mesa Grande/Center Loop)....or come at from the other side (Nate Harrison/Palomar/76/Center Loop)

Most of the Ramona Loops I've posted in "GPS stuff" will get you there from Ramona (Pamo/Upper Santa Isabel TT/Black Canyon/Mesa Grande/Center Loop)....or come at from the other side (Nate Harrison/Palomar/76/Center Loop)

I just rode up Pamo and Lusardi TT on Sat....all the gates were closed. <_<

I just rode up Pamo and Lusardi TT on Sat....all the gates were closed. <_<

Right - Orosco, Mesa Grande and Lusardi DO NOT go through and were never advertised as such (by me)......Black Canyon is the only option over to Mesa Grande from Ramona......either via Pamo/Upper Santa Isabel TT to Black Canyon or via Magnolia which turns into Black Canyon.....

The 10th Annual "THUNDER IN THE BACK COUNTRY" party is this sunday, nov 2nd , 10:00 to 5:00 pm. All makes and bikes welcome. Ask for me at the bar if you dont know me. Steve or AKA Schwinn. Hope to see yall there. :):)

Lake Henshaw and Mesa Grande. Santa Ysabel.

BUMP.... For all you knuckleheads that have nothing better to do on sunday.

Anyone wanting to heat up their street tires on Sunday morning, the group formally known as the Red Hot Riders is meeting Sunday morning at 8:30am (kickstands up at 9) at the Starbucks on Scripps-Poway Parkway 7/10ths of a mile East of I-15

Street: 10625 Scripps Poway Pkwy

City/Town: San Diego, CA 92131

If you want to get a little ride in before your Hideout meal come on by and join us for a few twists. This group may be heading down to Borrego Springs for all I know, but you could always peel off and get back to the Hideout if they head to far east for lunch.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Well, for me, its (Hard Core) or nothin else, I'l prolly blaze a hot trail through Vista's (ALL KILLE NO FILLER LOOP) that is, unless I am rideing with SALLY! :punish:

Craig. :rolleyes:

Well, for me, its (Hard Core) or nothin else, I'l prolly blaze a hot trail through Vista's (ALL KILLE NO FILLER LOOP) that is, unless I am rideing with SALLY! :punish:

I am prolly not going to the hideout... I have an "all killer, no filler" pool system that is acting up, and planning on riding Jacumba Monday or Ocotillo Wells Sunday... have to get some time in with the hard core wife and all balls baby some time on my day off.

If Jacumba starts being too easy of a ride, I will pump up my rear tire with too much air, or shave all the knobs off the middle... if that doesn't make it (hard core) enough, I will just push the bike through the hard sections.

Either way I plan on a fun, uh I mean totally knarly, ride Sunday or Monday

Have a good party Steve/wallet/schwinn

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I am prolly not going to the hideout... I have an "all killer, no filler" pool system that is acting up, and planning on riding Jacumba Monday or Ocotillo Wells Sunday... have to get some time in with the hard core wife and all balls baby some time on my day off.

If Jacumba starts being too easy of a ride, I will pump up my rear tire with too much air, or shave all the knobs off the middle... if that doesn't make it (hard core) enough, I will just push the bike through the hard sections.

I like it, Now your talkin, keep up the good work. Check out.

http://www.myspace.com/thegrassheat

You forgot Huffy (Steve/wallet/schwinn/ Huffy).

I'll prolly go rideing in Lark Canyon. It's hard core and maybe I'll see Shock n Awe. I still have to get permission from the boss before I can blaze any hot trails through there. That is why I say I prolly will.

Does this mean that you are going or a another meaningless HI-JACK and for all of you that dont know hammers all killer no filler loop is a bunch of dirt roads that have not been maintained in a long time so its a bunch of deep ruts that you have to keep on bunny hoppin over from side to side, Thats it. The trick is he has it memorized on what side of the trail to stay on and when to cross and he does this at high speed.

Does this mean that you are going or a another meaningless HI-JACK and for all of you that dont know hammers all killer no filler loop is a bunch of dirt roads that have not been maintained in a long time so its a bunch of deep ruts that you have to keep on bunny hoppin over from side to side, Thats it. The trick is he has it memorized on what side of the trail to stay on and when to cross and he does this at high speed.

Well as much as I would "prolly" love to "blaze a hot trail" on mallet’s memory ride. The wife…er…I mean boss says I can’t go there. She…er…the boss also says I can’t go to Lark Canyon either. Instead I’m taking her on the “old school - hard core” Harley-Davidson to Hide Out. Where I will make fun of Huffy and then hide behind her skirts (or jeans, whatever). B)

Steve are you going to be bar tending or what? I don’t know if you’ll remember me. I’ll be the aging fat bald headed guy on a Harley with a stupid look on his face…. What’s that?.... That description doesn’t narrow it down at the hideout? :D

Also my friend has a tractor that I’ve been meaning to practice on. Do you know of any poorly maintained dirt roads that I could level and fill the ruts in on? I will do this for free. The cost of diesel is down and I don’t mind spending the time to do it. :D

Also my friend has a tractor that I’ve been meaning to practice on. Do you know of any poorly maintained dirt roads that I could level and fill the ruts in on? I will do this for free. The cost of diesel is down and I don’t mind spending the time to do it. :D

You could fix us up with some nice all filler no killer trails that way. B)

I rarely or barely even work up there even when I am on the clock. We let the girls run the place. Sunday it will be all about the "Hideout Hunnies" No motorcyclist wants to see my mug behind the bar. I barback and tell people to keep there alcohol out of the street, and occasionally cut people off from drinking cuz its a long way home for everyone out there, and yes Roger I remember your mug, How can we forget, you take pictures of yourself and post them to prove you were there, I think Rideorange started that. I look forward to seeing you again Roger.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Well as much as I would "prolly" love to "blaze a hot trail" on mallet’s memory ride. The wife…er…I mean boss says I can’t go there. She…er…the boss also says I can’t go to Lark Canyon either. Instead I’m taking her on the “old school - hard core” Harley-Davidson to Hide Out. Where I will make fun of Huffy and then hide behind her skirts (or jeans, whatever). :D

Steve are you going to be bar tending or what? I don’t know if you’ll remember me. I’ll be the aging fat bald headed guy on a Harley with a stupid look on his face…. What’s that?.... That description doesn’t narrow it down at the hideout? :D

Why don't you call me, and tell me what time you will be there. we need to have a talk. I am leaving soon, with the wife. We will prolly have breakfast at Pala. she didn't want to miss this. :lol:

760-271-6865 Craig.

Hope to see ya all there. KLRoger, what time are you thinking about showing up?

Well I wake up at O’Dark thirty like normal (man I have to get un-used to that old jobs hours) and go out to living room to hide and not wake up the boss. A few hours later, after the sun rises and the birds out side start chirping, my wife…er…the Boss comes out. I ask the “Boss” what time she would like to start riding. We haven’t been on a ride together for a while and I’m looking forward to this one. I figure we will wear our leather jackets for the real “bad boy Harley look”. :D Then I get the news she isn’t feeling well and wants to pass on this one. Darn no leather jackets today. :lol:

Then I hear “but you can go if you really want to, it’s ok”. That’s a loaded statement, just like “do these pants make me look fat”, you really need to think before you answer or act on these questions and statements. :D If I take off when she is not feeling well and she gets sicker then what type of husband…er…employee would I be. But then again what if it really is ok and she doesn’t mind if I go? But what if she is testing me? Drat! I think too much! I better stay around. (Beside if she does get sicker she might need me.)

Long story short I will not be going to the hideout today, sorry.

roger;

I got one of those last night as I discussed riding today...

I suspect "GO" really means "I dare you"

I stayed home and replaced a garbage disposal, worked on potty training (Cody, not me), and prepped my street bike for jacumba tomorrow