Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Corral Canyon Oct 24th

Another weekday ride. Meet at the Pine Valley parking area Friday morning. Ride for 3 to 4 hours.

I will be on the ktm exc 450.

Bill

760-737-0830

Have a good one Bill. I'll be there Sat. Ran over a nail there 2 weeks ago on the 450 rear. Can you believe that. Crazy! I made it back just in time. I thought the rear felt a little squishy. It was flat when I got back. Got a rim ding because of it.

Pollo

Wish I could join you, but have to work during the week now. I'll be there in spirit though, while I'm stuck on the freeways of the urban jungle. <_<

I was reading the thread about the Forest service closing the road that leads over the backside of Palomar. It's been rumored that it will close on Wednesday, so I would be extra sure to check for closures at the area you plan to ride before going out there.

We can try the afternoon again. I can show up at about 1.

Just need to know where this lot is and i can meet you there.

The work i did last friday is working awesome and the customer is very happy so i can have some freedom...

We can try the afternoon again. I can show up at about 1.

Just need to know where this lot is and i can meet you there.

The work i did last friday is working awesome and the customer is very happy so i can have some freedom...

Take I-8 to Pine Valley. The first and only exit is #45 "Pine Valley Road". Exit and turn right (South) and you will immediately see the parking lot in front of you.

I will be there at 10 am. Two of us will be there. We will probably be pretty beat by 1pm but if you want to ride around the fire roads for a couple hours that would be fine. In the morning we will be riding the rocky single track trails of Corral Canyon. Call me if you plan to be there I will have my phone with me and will check to see if you are coming and plan to meet back at the truck. I have a Chevy Blazer with a trailer.

760-877-8276

Bill

10 am I might make it with my smoker if I can scrape up some gas money? :lol:

Which one is the smoker? I'm looking for a two stroke.

Hope to see you Friday.

Bill

10 am I might make it with my smoker if I can scrape up some gas money? :huh:

Which one is the smoker? I'm looking for a two stroke.

Hope to see you Friday.

Bill

I hope its not the 530 .If I come it will be the little one, I rode it out there a couple weeks ago, and discovered that I need to learn how to ride the 2 stroke all over again, my setup which was for tight woods with large logs, supertight I have the bars at 29" and with a low bend to get under low limbs or fallen trees but that setup doesn't really work here, and if I end up keeping the bike I need to start to figure out what I need to do? ;)

I'm out. I forgot about I'll be at The Casbah until 1ish tonight.

Have fun, Ride on Amigos.

Looks like I am not making this ride, I got started on something today and won't finish until miday friday and I am planning to do the DS ride saturday can't really afford to do 2 rides in one week ;) , but itching to ride the 2 stroke maybe in a little cooler weather. You guys have fun if you need tracks I am sure crawdaddy has some posted if not I think I could come up with one with all the trails at corral canyon. :huh:

I am curios. What do you fly? Are you a Honda rider who is a pilot or do you actually fly one of the new Honda jets?

Bill

I am curios. What do you fly? Are you a Honda rider who is a pilot or do you actually fly one of the new Honda jets?

Bill

He doesn't have a bike... he drives a Honda Pilot ... you know.. the front wheel drive sport utility vehicle <_<

Bill

He doesn't have a bike... he drives a Honda Pilot ... you know.. the front wheel drive sport utility vehicle <_<

Bikeslut are you being mean again? I'm gonna tell mom!

Bill check out this link to see what Honda Pilot flys.

http://www.dualsport-sd.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1610