Sign in to follow this  
KTMrad

I'm Outta Here Soon

I'm outta here either the 11th or 12th, be gone for a month. You all have a good month and keep the rubber side down. Don't bash each other too bad on the forums while I'm gone :lol::P

If anyone has any problems or issues with the site, etc., look at the thread in the Website Info Forum for contact info.

I'll be high on life.....in the Rockies, Moab and across Utah, Nevada, Oregon, then some coastal riding, then possibly more riding thru the Sierra on the way home.

Later,

I'm outta here either the 11th or 12th, be gone for a month. You all have a good month and keep the rubber side down. Don't bash each other too bad on the forums while I'm gone :lol::P

I'll be high on life.....in the Rockies, Moab and across Utah, Nevada, Oregon, then some coastal riding, then possibly more riding thru the Sierra on the way home.

Later,

I was about to call you and see if you were leaving this weekend. I was going to offer to keep you company for a ways as you rode out of town. I have to work Monday and Tuesday so I guess you will be solo after all. Have a great trip and take lots of pictures. I can’t wait for the ride report. The western TAT on big bikes! :P

Have fun, Rad. I always dreamed of doing part of the TAT, say from Colorado to Oregon at least. Maybe someday the dream will come true.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I'm outta here either the 11th or 12th, be good and Don't bash each other too bad on the forums while I'm gone :P:P

I have been trying realy hard to be good, but STREGA , KEVIN Fake Name and Ride Orange just don't like Honda riders or somthing :lol: or maybe they dont like surfers :P Who FN cares. :P

Have a great trip, Craig.

I'm outta here either the 11th or 12th, be good and Don't bash each other too bad on the forums while I'm gone :P:lol:

I have been trying realy hard to be good, but STREGA , KEVIN Fake Name and Ride Orange just don't like Honda riders or somthing :P or maybe they dont like surfers :P Who FN cares. :P

Have a great trip, Craig.

or something... I haven't surfed in a while, and ride a Honda, but I seem to get along with all of them just fine... except Kevin and his inappropriate attempts at humor... the Paramedic complained about him :P

oh and except fake name and his namecalling... and ride orange... he's just so... I dunno... ORANGE... and Strega; well I really have nothing bad to say about him... YET

Rad; LOTS of pictures, and I'll keep everybody in check around here :P

Maybe mister hammer should take his own advice " I will offer my professional advice and guidance when appropriate. " :)

That is a direct quote of of his web site !!! : ) lol