Joliet

Night ride, Sat Aug 16th Anza Borrego park

So far I am expecting about 17 riders, but I think some will show up that I don't expect. Everyone is welcome. We will be sharing the desert with some of our 4 X 4 brothers, including our own Metal Twister. :lol: Ken

So far I am expecting about 17 riders, but I think some will show up that I don't expect. Everyone is welcome. We will be sharing the desert with some of our 4 X 4 brothers, including our own Metal Twister. :lol: Ken

Steve and myself might be there in our 4X4's.

hey ken, you going up diablo drop on the way back and then up S2? 17 people of varying skill heading up diablo at night will be interesting...

hey ken, you going up diablo drop on the way back and then up S2? 17 people of varying skill heading up diablo at night will be interesting...

Thus, the reason for the easy route. Interesting = adventure. Are you goint to make it? At least send Briana along, her bike is running. :lol: Ken

Thus, the reason for the easy route. Interesting = adventure. Are you goint to make it? At least send Briana along, her bike is running. :lol: Ken

where's the life flight smilies when you need them. ;)

I'm looking forward to the adventure. My bike is back together and stronger than ever :lol:

Im in, with a friend coming, and I have room for 2 more in my 4 door ford, leaving from escondido at 4:00pm, steve AKA schwinn 760-420-3180

Im in, with a friend coming, and I have room for 2 more in my 4 door ford, leaving from escondido at 4:00pm, steve AKA schwinn 760-420-3180

I would rather walk than ride in a FORD.... :lol:

Just trying to merge a couple of threads here... so really; you driving or riding the KTM?

HEY! If you're not working, that's what you'll be riding in!

fn

fn

one maybe here! Will be riding in from Julian if all goes well - on call for work so I wont know till the last minute.

fn

I was just stirrin it up... lifelong ford owner... still a "probable" for tonight

I would rather walk than ride in a FORD.... :D

fn

I was just stirrin it up... lifelong ford owner... still a "probable" for tonight

OH and there I was pondering suicide with a gun to my head :lol::lol:;) Hope to see you tonight.

I got to see a friends blues band last night "CHILL BOY" in escondido, awsome. You being a musician and all.

OH and there I was pondering suicide with a gun to my head :ph34r::(:( Hope to see you tonight.

I got to see a friends blues band last night "CHILL BOY" in escondido, awsome. You being a musician and all.

Would that by any chance be "chill" Raffesberger, if it is he is a fiend of mine too, does he still have his Ducati. Crap, I hate it when I hijack my own thread. :) Ken

So whats the tally for tomorrow night 3-4 people??

Looks like you and your friends, Joliet, Piratemonkey and Mr Michigan, Crawdaddy and friend, Fakename, Shocknawe, maybe Spaugh and anybody else???? Maybe a dozen?

DD, are you going?

So whats the tally for tomorrow night 3-4 people??

Looks like you and your friends, Joliet, Piratemonkey and Mr Michigan, Crawdaddy and friend, Fakename, Shocknawe, maybe Spaugh and anybody else???? Maybe a dozen?

DD, are you going?

I don't know if I am up for this ride. I was thinking of at least driving out and meeting up with the riders and maybe driving over to the lunch stop. More of a social thing for me right now, rather than a ride.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I would rather walk than ride in a FORD.... :D

fn

OH and there I was pondering suicide with a gun to my head :ph34r::(:( Hope to see you tonight.

Chill Boy, Rocks. He is a Carlsbad local. He used to get to play alot, untill he got banned for being to rad. Scott Carter is playing tonight at the Cayote bar and Grill. Scott and Chill are good friends, so he usualy gets to play with Scotts band :D

Looks like I will be there too. :)

Craig.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Would that by any chance be "chill" Rathesberger, if it is he is a fiend of mine too, does he still have his Ducati. Crap, I hate it when I hijack my own thread. :) Ken

I think so.

My friend backed out and now I am driving out alone. Now I have lots of room in my truck. 760-420-3180

I don't know if I am up for this ride. I was thinking of at least driving out and meeting up with the riders and maybe driving over to the lunch stop. More of a social thing for me right now, rather than a ride.

Might be another friend showing up with a Jeep... could do a little looking around before and after the riders show up.

I'm out. Long story,no big deal, but I'm not going to make it as planned.

Look forward to the report!

fn

I'm out. Long story,no big deal, but I'm not going to make it as planned.

Look forward to the report!

fn

cuz you're scared?

cuz you were going to drive out with me?

cuz it's freakin HOT today?

cuz Mr Bill got an eye poked out with a stick?

cuz the boss is bustin your balls?

we have time for a long story... go ahead... entertain us

BACK TO 5 PEOPLE NOW?? QUIK RIDE IN THE HEAT TONIGHT STILL HAVE TO FIND MY TEDDY BEAR I LOST LAST WEEKEND...SEE YA ALL THERE...B

I am heading over to Escondido so Schwinn and I can carpool. See you out there.

My cell is 760-224-1808 :ph34r: Ken

I'LL BE IN THE RIGHT SPOT THIS TIME WHATS THE TALLY 10-12 NOW PLUS TWO 4X4S

cuz it's freakin HOT today?

It's a chilly 105.6 in Ocotillo Wells RIGHT NOW :):D:(:ph34r: .....aw well, F-it.....Sean and I wil be there at 6pm..... :(