Sign in to follow this  
Tree

D38 Race Check point crew

Our race club is putting on a race on October 19th at superstition. The pit row will be off pole line road (some of you have been there). I plan to go down that Friday morning (10/17) and camp through the weekend. I think we are going to get a band for Saturday night. Anybody up for camping, riding the course on saturday, or just coming down on Sunday to help with a check point? :) Good Times Guarenteed. ;)

I'll work a checkpoint...Sunday

Maybe available Saturday... please keep us up to date

Had a blast last time, count me in. ;) Might bring the trailer this time and stay.

I am healed up pretty well from the last one, I should be able to make it. ;) Ken

I'm in, let's rally the troops. Tomh? Crawdaddy?? If anyone wants to team up and split gas costs, I'm up for that too. If not, I'll break out the Rog'Mahal again.

*BUMP*

Who else is in for this??? This should be a lot of fun, we need to circle up the wagons for this one!!

*BUMP*

Who else is in for this??? This should be a lot of fun, we need to circle up the wagons for this one!!

It's a couple months away but I figured that would give everyone time to mark it on the calendar and not schedule a skills class for that day (cough cough, Rob, John). Also, if anyone is interested in racing, just helping out in the pits/checks, or sponsorship and would like to join our race club OTB (Over the Belt) we are having a meeting to discuss the race and club stuff on Sept, 3 at Shakey's pizza in La Mesa

OK we got Ken, John, Roger, and Bob. I think Rob might be there as well but haven't got confirmation on that one yet. Sounds like we have a check point covered. Who all plans to Camp? I'll be there Friday morning. Does anyone plan to come to our group meeting (OTB) Sept 3 at shakey's La Mesa 7pm? Does Randy have an SDAR Banner we could put up in the pits or at the check?

DigDoug? Crawdaddy? Tomh? Lets make this a big fun outing :ph34r:

I'll be camping.

Tree, cya at Shakey's on the 3rd at 7pm.

See ya at the meeting tonight. I think Rob (ride-orange) will be there also.

We have check #1 again so we'll get to see who gets the hole shot and be the first group to head back in. <_< There is also a Poker run planned for Saturday I believe it's 12-3pm for the poker run. I'll be there Friday morning. Probablly be pounding stakes for the course most of the day Friday.

Sorry I missed your meeting, had some issues that evening, but I'm still planning on being out there Thursday night or early Fri morning to help out any way I can.

DigDoug? Crawdaddy? Tomh? Lets make this a big fun outing <_<

I'll be camping.

Tree, cya at Shakey's on the 3rd at 7pm.

That's the same weekend as the Bishop 3 Day ride.....I haven't decided if I'm heading up for that ride or not.....but regardless, I'll probably be riding *somewhere* up in the Owens Valley that weekend since I already have 3 days blocked out (approved) on the homefront....

I'll be there Friday morning. Probablly be pounding stakes for the course most of the day Friday.

Tally Two!

I'll be there Friday morning. Probablly be pounding stakes for the course most of the day Friday.

Tally Two!

Definite maybe Friday am, for sure Friday eve/Saturday am. Hopefully the Honda will be fixed, I will bring the Jeep either way.

OK less then a week away getting the tally of who's showing and when.

Myself (Tree) Friday morning

Rob (Ride-Orange) Friday

John (John79) Friday night

John (Carguy) Friday or Saturday

Ken (Joliet) Sunday

Roger (Strega) Friday??

Bob (Bikeslut) Saturday???

Everyone still in? Anyone else?

OK less then a week away getting the tally of who's showing and when.

Myself (Tree) Friday morning

Rob (Ride-Orange) Friday

John (John79) Friday night

John (Carguy) Friday or Saturday

Ken (Joliet) Sunday

Roger (Strega) Friday??

Bob (Bikeslut) Saturday???

Everyone still in? Anyone else?

I will probably come out Sat. morning. Rob is your family campinig, or do you even look at the board anymore? :blink:

My daughter wants to come out and camp, but will probably be bored with no friends to play with.

Did you get your bike running? :lol: Ken (sorry for the hijack)

Rob is your family campinig, or do you even look at the board anymore? :blink:

My daughter wants to come out and camp, but will probably be bored with no friends to play with.

Did you get your bike running? :o Ken (sorry for the hijack)

The whole fam-damily (maybe even R-O Jr.?)

Yes, I check-in on occasion just to keep tabs on guys like you and Bob.

Courtney and Maddie are gonna have a great weekend :D

Chopper runs like a raped Ape :D 525/550/570 ran for a few miles then seized again :lol: I bought an XR400 so I'll bring that down and put around... along with the Bronco :D

Sorry I've been roped into going to Bishop this weekend. I'll have to catch the next one. (If my bike is in working order...)

where are you guys going to be hanging out? I might come out and ride and hang out.

Looks like me and Gal will be there Friday. Jeep and no bikes, too many injuries.

We'll be off wheeler road right side on the pole line. There should be marker arrows showing the way. :lol: