Sign in to follow this  
robertaccio

Daniel Sedlak Enduro School and his other Schools A+

A group of us went to the Sedlak Offroad riding school this past Saturday in the breezy furnace of Potrero on private land. I highly recommend Daniel's schools . His format was simple and effective. I have some additional tweaks for adjusting my over the years habitual riding and some great tools to implement those tweaks. As is normal with any ride school I will take in all the information for my tool kit and utilize as required. Daniel is also an easy going likeable guy and his assistant instructor Edgar Cota is the same.

Now that said Sedlak is doing an ADV bike school very soon, those with big bikes I implore you to sign up. Daniels resume' as an FIM pro is impressive with MX, Enduro and Rally events under his belt from EU to Asia to Africa. And if you want to practice your German with him you can. BTW he was Sam Sunderland's teammate for while in the Raid/Rally game (on the bigger bikes). Photo added for the ADV upcoming classes. 

For info

www.sedlakoffroadschool.com  

DSedlak big bike.jpg

• Like 2

A good friend of mine rides with Sedlak (Moto and Enduro) and has only wonderful things to say. I look forward to joining a camp soon. 

14 hours ago, robertaccio said:

just did round 3 good training.

Can you elaborate?  Could be very useful to members here.  I am a massive believer in training.  Whether skiing, golfing, mountain biking, tennis, Moto riding. . . people generally don't improve much until they have some training, and ongoing training is even better.

From the looks of your bike list, did you take the enduro class? The half day?

Zub, I’m going to need some sidecar training soon the way my bodies going downhill lately, no serious!

On 2/15/2021 at 6:48 PM, alyeska said:

I heard right hand turns are a bitch

Dude your body is doing well for what you’ve put it through!

sidecar might be a good Segway. Or just pin it and keep on going with what you got. 

On 2/15/2021 at 6:48 PM, alyeska said:

Zub, I’m going to need some sidecar training soon the way my bodies going downhill lately, no serious!

Tom, just keep in mind:

You don't stop riding when you get older,

You get older when you stop riding.

Keep moving. All the best.

I have a PET scan on Tuesday.