Kaw'ee

Best Shot You Got - PHOTOS ! MOTORCYCLES

Okay, so I think I figured out this photo posting thing...

Mt Laguna area

Posted Image

Thank you to 2Wheels, KTMrad and others for your "how to" advice.

I don't have many photos from my rides but this one is a pretty nice one.

Lusardi Truck Trail

Posted Image

Abeam Mt Ranier, WA at 9,000'

Posted Image

This thread needed a bump anyway

High Sierra Adventure Ride, July 2006

Mad Mike in the Alabama Hills near Lone Pine

Posted Image

View east from Laurel Lakes near Mammoth

Posted Image

Posted Image

Soooo, obvious question: CAN I USE SOME OF THESE ON THE SITE? Seriously, if you posted some of these and would object, let me know, otherwise you'll probably find some of them incorporated somewhere here at the site. But I still need to know if anyone thinks I shouldn't use them...I really don't want you coming to my house and trying to poison my dog...

Hello... Figure this is as good a place as any to introduce myself. My name is Mike. I ride a KTM625SXC I am from Ohio and I will be in San Diego in Jan. Riding at Ocotillo and Borrego on Jan 14th. Here is a shot crossing a creek(using that rock as a ramp) on a trail in Wyoming called HELLS CANYON....and for good reason :rolleyes:

Posted Image

(Mike, hope you don't mind I edited your post so your photo shows up directly in the post - Randy)

MikeyB.....and Kevin in the background.....on one of our first Border Rides, March 2006

Posted Image

SDAR Vice Prez - Kevin ........that's a can of soda he's holding :D

Posted Image

It's not the best shot I got, but it's the best from that day.

Posted Image

Mescalero on the hidden jump

It's not the best shot I got, but it's the best from that day.

Posted Image

Mescalero on the hidden jump

I've been re-hitting that jump in my sleep lately :D

I'm a noob to this site but I have ridden with some of you on new years at Superstition. This is a picture at a D38 race in Plaster City taken by C and C Racing Photos. They take pictures of all the races out there.

Posted Image

I've been re-hitting that jump in my sleep lately :D

Me too, er re-hitting the ground in my sleep. :D

I'm a noob to this site but I have ridden with some of you on new years at Superstition. This is a picture at a D38 race in Plaster City taken by C and C Racing Photos. They take pictures of all the races out there.

You were there at Superstition Sunday, right? I think I remember you... Welcome!

Cool Pic...

I'm a noob to this site but I have ridden with some of you on new years at Superstition.

Welcome to San Diego Adventure Riders. The easiest way to get "connected" to what's happening & what's happened is the "Ride Write-ups ..." & "Informal Local Rides ..." topics on the main forum page. "View New Posts" at the top shows the recent activity if you want to see who's chatting.

Visit the "Organized Rides" forum, you're just in time for the 4the annual Desert Dash:

http://www.dualsport-sd.com/forums/index.php?showforum=7

Welcome Tuan, hope to see you out in the dez or on a dualsport ride again soon!

Thanks everyone.

My Katoom is now dualsported... Well sorta, it's plated and has lights :D . so I will be going on more dual sport rides when they come up. Lately it's been finding long loops through the desert. I do like riding on dirt more than roads. The more technical the better... and exploring new terrain. I don't have a gps yet so i have to go with someone that has one, but as soon as the tax refund gets here I'll probably be purchasing one. Can anyone recommend one? I've been looking at either the Garmin 76csx or the Rhino 530.

Thanks again.

-Tuan

Go for the Rino Tuan, that way I can use my 130 to track how far ahead of me you are :lol:

Welcome to SDAR pal, hope to see you at the Desert Dash!

Fellas, I thought this post was for sharing photos. Click here for more info. Then lets keep it to your best photos. Kinda like this one;

(Oh and crazy10toes, Welcome to the site, hope you can make it to "The Dash". I think you now have to contact KTMRad, aka Randy, directly to enter.)

Dead end on a sand wash off Lost Valley Rd.

Posted Image

Fellas, I thought this post was for sharing photos. Click here for more info. Then lets keep it to your best photos.

Thanks Pilot, I wasn't going to say anything about "thread hijack", someone might take it personally :lol:

So, I must post some photos now.......

Look closely.....a Bighorn in mid-stride

Posted Image

More Bighorn while exploring outside Las Vegas, near Hoover Dam

Posted Image

Great trails and scenery outside Vegas

Posted Image

Here's a shot of me and my son in Glamis.....and a nice stream shot of my son on the O.C. Dualies "Bass Lake" Dual Sport ride a few years ago....

post-70-1171910103_thumb.jpg

post-70-1171910157_thumb.jpg

Big Horn Sheep in our back yard (San Diego) They would not let me get any closer. He is bottom right and the road is in the center.Posted Image

On the way to Meling Ranch:

Posted Image

At Meling Ranch:

Posted Image

On the way back from Meling Ranch:

Posted Image

My dad all loaded up with gear in Catavina:

Posted Image

And for something completely different, me and my Guzzi doing a water crossing on De Luz Road:

Posted Image