San Diego Adventure Riders
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
robertaccio

Trials bike MotoVentures weekend with Bernie.

Bernie Schreiber that is, Motoventures is hosting Bernie for his 40 anniversary of his World Trials Championship (the only US rider to do so) will take place in Aug. check the FB page for into.

I'm signed and will be there with my 1992 Beta Zero 260. Hmm time to do some practice...…..on the Jordi Tarres Replica.

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 5:01 PM, Wintyfresh said:

The class itself sounds pretty awesome, but Anza in August may be brutal for slow speed training. 

Absolutely correct about the temp, Fly Lite Hydrogen White or Fly Kinetic Mesh vented gear, Klim Aggressor Cool 1.0  blue label base layers ( I use long sleeve shirt  and long pants version). Also find shade when observing! lots of water and some electrolytes mixed in (RynoPower hydration fuel) . No worries we are 12 month a year riders.

For sure I need to buy a Trials helmet rather than my full moto helmet.

On 4/19/2019 at 10:16 AM, robertaccio said:

Absolutely correct about the temp, Fly Lite Hydrogen White or Fly Kinetic Mesh vented gear, Klim Aggressor Cool 1.0  blue label base layers ( I use long sleeve shirt  and long pants version). Also find shade when observing! lots of water and some electrolytes mixed in (RynoPower hydration fuel) . No worries we are 12 month a year riders.

For sure I need to buy a Trials helmet rather than my full moto helmet.

When you find a place to by a trails helmet let me know. I’ve been looking.