amgems

KTM Polisport Ignition Case Cover

Bagstr asked me about this cover on the ride yesterday. Cant get them in the US yet. I had to buy it from a shop in Spain. It's in Spain, but it's called Greenland MX ??? Anyway, they have 'em. Their default shipping is 3day which is $45 to the US. If you contact the guy maybe he can ship it by a less expensive method and you can save a few bucks. They were responsive, polite, etc. (like me).

https://www.greenlandmx.com/en/f/motorcycle-accessories/protection-moto/ignition-cover-protections

Thanks for the research gents.  So far,,,   no one has the 2016 exc 450/500 Ignition Cover protection. The 500 is not a rare item, so don't know what's up. After the 1st I will hammer some suppliers!!

🙁

1 hour ago, Bagstr said:

Thanks for the research gents.  So far,,,   no one has the 2016 exc 450/500 Ignition Cover protection. The 500 is not a rare item, so don't know what's up. After the 1st I will hammer some suppliers!!

🙁

Nor for the 2014 500 exc, the finest motorcycle ever created by nonspecifichigherpower. Equalled only by the 2011 990 Adventure, of course.

• Confused 1