Sign in to follow this  
ADAM_650L

Hello

My name is Adam and I live in the Poway area. A couple of weeks ago I bought a 03 XR650L! B)

I can't wait to get out and ride the trails!!! Anyways, I work on the weekends, so if anyone is every free during the week... or feels like taking a mental health day, let me know...

Looking forward to meeting people and having fun doin it

My name is Adam and I live in the Poway area. A couple of weeks ago I bought a 03 XR650L! B)

I can't wait to get out and ride the trails!!! Anyways, I work on the weekends, so if anyone is every free during the week... or feels like taking a mental health day, let me know...

Looking forward to meeting people and having fun doin it

Welcome! You will find great folks, cool bikes, and fun rides here. Lots of Xr's so enjoy.

As far as I'm concerned, everyday ought to be a mental health day. :) Welcome to the group. You'll find lots of other "Big Red Pig" owners in this club. B)

Guest Hammerin Hammon

As far as I'm concerned, everyday ought to be a mental health day. :D Welcome to the group. You'll find lots of other "Big Red Pig" owners in this club. :)

You mean BIG RELIABLE POWERHOUSE! :)

Surfs up.

Craig. B)

Welcome ADAM_650L :) Like 'Twister said, lots of good guys and gals here to ride with B) Check out the "Local Rides" section and see who's riding, or better yet, post a ride and you're sure to get some folks to join you.

we have retired, unemployed, under-employed and theme park working riders here... post a week day ride, and you may just get a bite.

bruce lives in North County, rides an xrl, and rides weekdays!

I will ride MOST Mondays, and Hondapilot (XR650L) works alternating weeks...

Welcome!

slut

Welcome Adam! I'm in "the box" (aka El Cajon) and I ride one of those pigs. Hope to see you around.

Welcome to the circle of dirt, as bikeslut so elloquently stated there are a few folks here that ride on the weekdays.

Enjoy the bike, it's the BEST there is. B) When you're ready to start the uncorking process gimme a shout. I'm in Clairmont.

Welcome, Adam

I am new myself, and will be living in Poway sometime in May. and will be retired B) for a little while anyway :) and will be looking to ride a lot so I will be looking for some of those mid-week ride post. :)