I may have to ride the Bagger, should know late Friday. I will be GUARD DOG for the dirt bikes, so no worries.

I may have to ride the Bagger, should know late Friday. I will be GUARD DOG for the dirt bikes, so no worries.

If I were a sensitive guy, my feelings would be hurt.

BAGSTR

...may have to ride the Bagger...

If I were a sensitive guy, my feelings would be hurt.

BAGSTR

BAGGER... BAGSTR... it's all good... ;)

Have to work - Wish I could go. Hunter has always got my vote for supporting off-roaders.

I will be on this bagger. I will do Guard Dog duty as needed for the bikes.

01classic.jpg

I have to work all day starting at 9, but would appreciate the minutes. Have a GREAT ride too!

I'll be there if I'm in town....

We canceled our Glamis plans to stay home/do some work around Casa de Crawdaddy.......that being said, I'm laying the groundwork/groveling for a morning hall pass to attend the meeting (thereby further procrastinating on chores :):) ).....the leash is too short to ride with the gang afterwards (especially after riding all last Saturday) so if I come I'll probably ride down on the Super Chicken as opposed to the KTM......I'll just flog it down Wildcat Canyon/67 - attend the meeting - and head for home.....hope to see ya there....

"In".......Hall Pass secured ;) ........Kathy and I will be riding down together on the Super Chicken to attend the meeting/go to brunch (the price of the hall pass)......anybody else coming on their road bike? Tentative post meeting plan is to ride 94 to Honey Springs to Japatul/Lyons Valley Rds to 79/78/Julian and snag brunch/lunch in Julian around ~1pm before dropping back to Ramona....any/all are welcome to join us for the ride/meal.

We'll be there about 9:45.....Gal Pal is running late.....:):):D

I also would have liked to go to this meeting, however, being Easter Weekend and all......and hitting the desert with my daughter all day Friday ( spring break ) bustin out another 3 hr out of an already full weekend just was not in my cards.

How'd things go at the meeting?

Thx