I rode up to Cuyamaca lake on Wednesday to camp with my daughter, her husband, her cousin and husband and her good friend and boyfriend. 

Here I am on Boulder Creek rd with Cuyamaca in the background. IMG_8603.JPGOur campsites (3 tents on the left ) from across the lake taken from the restaurant on Friday. My friend sits patiently waiting while we have breakfast  IMG_8693.JPGLooking down Chariot canyon IMG_8822.JPGLooking back up Mason Valley TT IMG_8816.JPGOriflame canyon IMG_8715.JPGIMG_8719.JPGIMG_8712.JPGAt the bottom at a nice campsite IMG_8726.JPGThe campsite is in those trees to the leftIMG_8736.JPGTarripn taking a break  IMG_8741.JPGHe doesn't even know he's giving me the SDAR wave!?IMG_8745.JPGTaking a break going back up Rodriguez road. IMG_8758.JPGLooking to the North East from Rodriguez IMG_8762.JPGWe bugged out of there Saturday around noon just in time.

Hope everyone had as good of a holiday as I did. ??

Nice pics....looks like a good time!

cool. that does look like a great spot . the hunched over tree made for good pics 

That looks like a great time!  Except the tent part, I like my camper.  

It was very chilly, probably mid to low thirties at night. My daughter bought all my camp gear with extra blankets so was comfy at night. The camp site has one or two fire rings for the whole place, and we were told they weren't allowing fires so we all huddled by a propane heater the first night.IMG_8628.JPG We talked to some Cal fire guys on Friday who found out we could, that was really nice. IMG_8804.JPG

That is one HECK of a propane heater!