Temps nice and cool today on the quad track that goes west from the sandwash at the end of dirt road. 

image.jpeg

Path to here is deep sand and steep terrain. barely made it here even though it looks kicked back here. 

did some weaving thru the brush for miles till i came apon a really neat cave system. If you like rocks , this place is perfect.

More mountanous trails , i was looking for the infamous dozer tracks.

image.jpeg

Discovered a high speed wash . my tires were low pressurized yet i could still hold a good speed in the wash.image.png

High speed u-turn in the deep sand proved to be more of a trick then i first thought!   Placing my right foot delicately where needed.image.png

Yamaha Factory performance throws  all kinds of horsepower into  this torturous granular sand.image.png

Good thing no traffic here...  at this point the stresses of the work week are far behind me. image.png

Lots of good places for  "Ride & Shoot"image.jpeg

Track lead me way over to some trails that looked like a dozer had cut them, not seen in this photo of a tall rock recreation area.image.jpeg

Many old dogs recognize Tecate Mnt in the back drop. Just down the rocky trail here  is dual sports delight.image.jpeg

Some trails are easier to go down then UP..  Went down this one and was having a really great time then came out onto a dirt road. Headed toward the hwy a little warm and content from the dirt ride . Left tecate and slabbed it home, glad i had a dual-sport licence plate .image.jpeg

Looks interesting and fun.Give me a day or two notice and I'd go with you next time

thanks everyone im glad i could show you the pics ,.

maybe next weekend .. 

Nice Darren. You are getting familiar with your local riding areas . Plated rides out there are awesome. I hope to have time to join you for riding again soon !

This weekend sounds good to me.  So much to explore, so little time

My family has camped at Potrero county campground a few times, it's never crowded.  

22 hours ago, tntmo said:

it's never crowded.  

It is when they have the  Renaissance  week