KTMrad

Thanks to SDAR Desert Dash Volunteers

I want to thank all the volunteers who helped and offered to help for the Desert Dash.....couldn't have made the ride a huge success without you all !!

Carguy - John

Ride Orange - Rob

Rob's wife Debbie, son Tommy,

and little Courtney too, for being Cody's buddy and watching after him while I was out riding !!

Uncle Cameron and his wife Jessica

John P.

Maddog Mike

Dual BMW - Ron

Kevin

Crawdaddy - Chris

Schwinn - Steve

Sandiegoland - Craig

Joliet - Ken

Palm Ave Rider - Guy, his buddy Chris, and his brother Jack

John79

Tree - Duane

GPS Kevin

Chief Gunner and Mescalero (2 Aaron's) volunteered, but couldn't make it......thanks to you both for the offer !!

Hope I didn't forget anybody !!

Special thanks to Sandiegoland, Crawdaddy and GPS Kevin for the help with the GPS stuff and making that all come together for the first time doing GPS downloads.

Another thanks to Gil from D37 AMA Dualsport, for helping with the GPS downloads.

And can't forget about Kelly and Kevin, the caterers who did another great job with the food.

I have to say that having nice accurate GPS tracks for the whole ride really made it much more enjoyable for me. Thanks, :good: Ken

They weren't volunteers per say... but I thought it was cool to have some "riding" sponsors this year!

I really regreted not being able to make it to the Dash. but I am feeling great now. It's better I did not bring the crud out there and make others sick or even worse end up with pnuemonia.

I've been laying low around these parts lately but just wanted to pass on to you guys that I will always make time to help out with anything I can do for this group. :lol:

Great times. I'm in for next year also.

Likewise.....perhaps a few GPS tricks up the sleeve for next year as well :lol: