I almost got out of my Geneva trip, but it's still on.  Confirmed I'm flying home on the 8th so will miss you guys.

Have fun!

OK, how can I attach a GPS file for everyone to see and for someone to check if this is drivable and open for our tour?

I special talk about the Bee Canyon to Banning running in dirt passing Idyllwild. "BeeC2Banning Indian TT"

BeeC2Banning track.kmz

Ride is next weekend. I still dont know who is in for this ride. I will be going back up this weekend to take supplies and prep so It would be nice to know who is in. 

I did want to go, but my son inlaw is getting married.  Bad timing for me

20 hours ago, carguy said:

I did want to go, but my son inlaw is getting married.  Bad timing for me

Hum? If he is your son in law, doesn't that mean he is already married....to your daughter?

Anyway, Mike, just to make it clear, while I am heading up to Big Bear from Ramona at the same time as this ride, I will be doing my own thing. But depending on how far your place is from my buddies cabin, maybe we'll swing by Saturday if there is going be some beer drinking going on. PM your address please.

1 hour ago, Oracle said:

Hum? If he is your son in law, doesn't that mean he is already married....to your daughter?

Stepson,.my bad

Can I see a "HANDS UP" from the Guys who ride out with us?

Bike + Riders level please ?

Please Please let us know who is going as of now it is JaJa and me.  I cannot make it up until saturday because of work.  If it is just JaJa I am recommending that we cancel the trip.

I will ride anyway. If no one rides with me, I will leave earlier and stay one night with ADV Bum. Leave on Saturday to the Hot Spring and Big Bear/ Idyllwild and going home on Sunday. Need to recharge my personal Battery.

Ok, so no other hands on the ride. I have one confirmation leaving from Ramona att 8 AM with Dan KTM.

My buddy Adam and I will be about 1/2 hour behind you. We may catch up as we'll be on small bikes and riding at a strong pace. Watch out for bears. I've had 2 encounters on this route previously.

1 hour ago, Oracle said:

My buddy Adam and I will be about 1/2 hour behind you. We may catch up as we'll be on small bikes and riding at a strong pace. Watch out for bears. I've had 2 encounters on this route previously.

Watch out for me near anza, gonna meet mr. Jaja in town at 11 or if im running early gonna backtrack copper cienega, shoulder not feeling good enough for a strong pace gotta take easy lots of riding over weekend. Ill be on my berg 

8 hours ago, Bp619 said:

Watch out for me near anza, gonna meet mr. Jaja in town at 11 or if im running early gonna backtrack copper cienega, shoulder not feeling good enough for a strong pace gotta take easy lots of riding over weekend. Ill be on my berg 

Will do. We'll be stopping in Anza for gas to top off. Then heading up the west side of Thomas Mountain and then north...BRAAAP