Sign in to follow this  
Bagstr

Hills of the Moon Wash on a Buffalo, Anza Borrego, Monday

Hills of the Moon CANCELLED due to lack of interest. I will try again when another adventurer turns up.

Sorry to hear that Bagstr. I'm trying to set something up with Jeff to do a desert ride on Tuesday or maybe Wednesday. You'd be on your buffalo, me the XR and Jeff's on a KTM.

We'd be glad to do some of the area you were interested in riding.

Jon

Hey we don’t lack interest. I work Monday so I can’t go. Also I’m a novice and you posted that it is not a novice ride. :) I would love to take my TE610 on a run with you. So there we have interest. :D

Thanks for the interest gentlemen. I will be back to work Tuesday so it will need to wait for another time.

This morning I'll do a little gardening with the dear one, then do a local loop where it will not be so risky riding alone.

Dave

Bagstr, after the DD, I will join you for some Buffalo riding. I'm gettin' bored riding the little girlie bike :)

...I will try again when another adventurer turns up.

Do the trailers have to have "Adventure" stamped on the side of them too? :)

Hey we don’t lack interest. Also I’m a novice. I would love to take my SXC on a run with you. So there we have interest. :)

Fixt.

We do have the interest; just sometimes the timing isn't right....

Sent you a PM.

Please keep posting about future rides and especially the Ride Reports! You are good with a camera too.

Spyder

Gentlemen,

I plan to keep it up, whether you like it or not,(joke) so no worry about that. You folks doing the Dash have fun and be prepaired to relate you stories of survival in the Dez. I will continue to develope my skills while having a great time in the Borrego Badlands.

See you on the trail, BAGSTR

152433973_iiGNP-M.jpg

256141845_zoj7X-M.jpg

Yes, they do!

I'm going to turn you in to KTM North American Marketing. The graphics are spectacular and all, but there's no orange in that sign!

:unsure: