Guest Hammerin Hammon

I do all the work, Post my rides, and 1 guy shows up

it's BLUE RIBBON COALITION yea we all know bikeslut is a wimp but he's still human he has feelings you know

it's BLUE RIBBON COALITION yea we all know bikeslut is a wimp but he's still human he has feelings you know

Thank you!

er

<_<

Craig- everybody says you are a great guy, in person...

I have read many of your posts, and assumed you were a good rider.

Okay, but seriously the initials of bikeslut are BS right?

Check his signature... does it resemble this perhaps?

p9140148e.jpg

...and somehow the whole thing is my fault now. When I go over to the house his wife (please do not refer to her as Mrs. Bikeslut) won't even come to the door to wave hello. Eventually one of the youngins' comes out, looks around, glances up at me and sez... "I'd sure hate to see something bad happen to you out there today"... I mean that is kind of nerve racking don't you think? <_<

THAT picture is why I put the Superman logo on my bike!

When SDL comes to my house, my wife asks where we are riding... so she can call search and rescue, and stock up on gatorade...

Ozzy and Craig (SanDiegoLand), I truly appreciate your unsolicited comments... even if I solicited them just to keep this thread alive

good night all...

You all need to lighten up, and give Hammer a break.......I think too many people take him seriously, when he's not.......or they misinterpret things. Craig's been around here for awhile now, so we should all be used to him "livening things up" :P

Craig apologized in a PM to me about what he said, when I didn't think an apology was necessary. If it didn't bother me, why'd it bother so many of you?

Lighten up people. Not everyone is going to get along perfectly on this site. I enjoy seeing a mix of different personalities, and not everyone is always going to be Mr. Niceguy and say things properly......we don't need no stinkin' PC...(politically correct) :D<_<:D

Please, if you want to take stabs at each other, do it in PM's, not in the open forums.

This thread will now return back to its regularly scheduled programming.....something about a ride I think,. :o

I'm soooooooo confused..........I think my response above was supposed to be to the other head bashing post <_<

well- I listed 13 people I've gone on a ride with...

and left off a few I'm sure (sorry Brad)

so I guess what it takes to get me on a ride is: keep posting rides, and I'll join in on one that sounds like fun...

I've never ridden with Malcolm Smith, either, so the no wimps thing doesn't work

I think Malcolm Smith has earned the right to say "No Wimps".

Guest Hammerin Hammon

so I guess what it takes to get me on a ride is: keep posting rides, and I'll join in on one that sounds like fun...

I've never ridden with Malcolm Smith, either, so the no wimps thing doesn't work

Are you saying that I have'nt.

Are you saying that I have'nt.

Im saying that you are no Malcolm Smith. <_<

I'm sure there are more...

I've ridden with "The Slutty One"......I'll vouch for him........nice guy/good rider (even though he ALWAYS volunteers for sweep duty then rides 1' off the next to last rider's tailpipe <_< )

Ham & (too much) Cheese (AKA Hammer Head) - See ya out at The Dash.....

I've ridden with "The Slutty One"......I'll vouch for him........nice guy/good rider (even though he ALWAYS volunteers for sweep duty then rides 1' off the next to last rider's tailpipe <_< )

I can vouch for this statement. It is truth.

Man I can't believe I just got caught up on two runaway hammer posts. I relly need to find something to occupy my weeks off better.

I think I'll start preparing for my River Ride.

I've ridden with "The Slutty One"......I'll vouch for him........nice guy/good rider (even though he ALWAYS volunteers for sweep duty then rides 1' off the next to last rider's tailpipe :lol: )

I can vouch for this statement. It is truth.

Man I can't believe I just got caught up on two runaway hammer posts. I relly need to find something to occupy my weeks off better.

I think I'll start preparing for my River Ride.

I can vouch for that too. He may not be Malcolm Smith, but he is a good rider. :unsure: