ADV Bum

2017 SDAR Desert Dash - Volunteers

I know the event does not happen for free, Campsites $30 each, meals 10-15 each, T-Shirts 10-15 ea, plus permits and other fees. I will help with registration as the past 10 years, rescue vehicle as needed,  Sweep, Lunch stop support or any other logistics to support this club.

I would like to confirm up the list of who is volunteering for the Desert Dash. Now that we are close and people know their schedules the list can be confirmed. Please give me an "In" and what you would like to do. I will make the list and update the first post with those who confirm. This will help planning at the meeting. Thank you!

I'm in for sweep, but my current schedule has me standing duty that weekend.  I'm trying to get someone to cover for me, we'll see.

I and my team of Dan (fenix), Wade and David are still available for sweep.  Dan and I can also help with friday night downloads if necessary.

23 hours ago, dirt dame said:

In for Friday night registration.

14 hours ago, tntmo said:

I'm in for sweep, but my current schedule has me standing duty that weekend.  I'm trying to get someone to cover for me, we'll see.

12 hours ago, dstss said:

I and my team of Dan (fenix), Wade and David are still available for sweep.  Dan and I can also help with friday night downloads if necessary.

Thank you

My wife and I would be glad to help with registration on Friday night and Saturday morning.

I'd be happy to drive my Jeep as a rescue vehicle, if needed. Would need more discussion on this though.

George

Volunteers we need to know shirt size and preference of short sleeve or long....please respond in other thread.

Thank you

On 10/24/2016 at 7:04 AM, bajadog said:

Any help still required? I see a lot of volunteers here.:D

I think we're good on volunteers....thanks for offering !