3 minutes ago, jawhitmoyer said:

@bp619, is Saturday better for you? I really don't care either way. 

No booked Saturday might get Sunday free if can be back at trucks at a decent time. Or I'll break off and take highway or compadre back 

5 minutes ago, jawhitmoyer said:

Back by 4:00pm, although if it's hot we'll take the easy path back, which can shave at least an hour. 

That should be doable for me looks like weather says 90 so really 95 not horrible.

What kinda bike should i bring have my 350 setup with trail single track suspension and tires or my 570 for longer range higher speed stuff desert forest road moderate single track.

Me and my brother will be heading out Saturday...kickstands up 0730 mas o menos

Don't have your number to text you but I'll be there and ready butSunday is good for me but Saturday is ok if something changes

10-4 Ken.  Here it is..760-562-3307.  Anyone else can also text for Saturday ride or for whatever....maybe taco stand recommendation

@ken, if bp619 can't go Sunday, let's go Saturday with Benny. I like riding with him. 

@bp619, when can you confirm?

29 minutes ago, jawhitmoyer said:

@ken, if bp619 can't go Sunday, let's go Saturday with Benny. I like riding with him. 

@bp619, when can you confirm?

If you wanna go on Saturday go for it, I'll just take out my 950 on Sunday locally she's been neglected 

5 hours ago, Ken S said:

Don't know. Winterfresh put the MX map in for me. I got 53.4 miles on 2.2 miles on a mellow fish creek night ride. 

Maybe that's ok for the WR. My RMZ did a little better but I had it geared high and could cruise at 60 at 1/4 throttle. The WR seems  high in the rpm range at 60 even though it does 86 with stock gearing. 

I put a 4 gallon tank and did a 80 ride Saturday and was pretty low at the end but much of the ride was 70 plus mph. 

I think you meant 53 miles on 2.2 gallons?. If so, He screwed you on range. I can do 75 miles of mixed 1 and 2 track riding on my YZ's 2.4 gallon tank. I have never ridden it at sustained speeds over 55 for very long. It just isn't set up for that. 

My bike gets 55-60 miles to the gallon bro, I have the awesome single track suspension set up and it's geared to go 90 miles an hour . Plus all my bikes are the right color . I paid so and so 60,000$ to dial it in and get the tuning just right. It's perfect for the desert and going off jumps at the track and it totally looks cool when I commute around with it in the back of my truck, bros!

33 minutes ago, 350thumper said:

My bike gets 55-60 miles to the gallon bro, I have the awesome single track suspension set up and it's geared to go 90 miles an hour . Plus all my bikes are the right color . I paid so and so 60,000$ to dial it in and get the tuning just right. It's perfect for the desert and going off jumps at the track and it totally looks cool when I commute around with it in the back of my truck, bros!

Love you bro but your a dork.

I'll get a remap this week.

I forgot to mention I got a 4hundred dollar lighting system with 70000 lumen,three battery packs for headlights that are LED high performance goes on my helmet with an extra battery pack that's lithium 

just kidding my bike  is totally bone stock , I save all my money for gas & hospital bills   Because I like to perform Epic fails when  I'm way out in front of everybody at high-speed, because I have no idea how to ride in single file like everybody else 

(see profile pic)

thers only 2 upgrades  you really need on today's bikes 

hand guards & a rekluse 

13 hours ago, jawhitmoyer said:

Nope, Sunday is fine. Are you in?

Hall pass approved see ya there Sunday at 8am. Pm sent jim

15 hours ago, 350thumper said:

I forgot to mention I got a 4hundred dollar lighting system with 70000 lumen,three battery packs for headlights that are LED high performance goes on my helmet with an extra battery pack that's lithium 

just kidding my bike  is totally bone stock , I save all my money for gas & hospital bills   Because I like to perform Epic fails when  I'm way out in front of everybody at high-speed, because I have no idea how to ride in single file like everybody else 

(see profile pic)

thers only 2 upgrades  you really need on today's bikes 

hand guards & a rekluse 

And Tubliss. 

Wife got called into work on Sunday so I gotta babysit I'm out for Sunday sorry guys, if you change dates to Saturday and she gets cancelled then I'll show up won't know until 4am Saturday 

I'm good for Saturday or Sunday or both. 

I have a riding problem. Can't get enough. 

Let's go Saturday. Benny's leaving at 7:30am, so plan for that. 

Benny, please confirm you're going and that we can tag along. 

Ok. Mexico= Safety in numbers

11 hours ago, jawhitmoyer said:

Let's go Saturday. Benny's leaving at 7:30am, so plan for that. 

Benny, please confirm you're going and that we can tag along. 

Confirmed.  I'll shoot you a text with ETA once we hit the road.

How much pavement are you planning on? Last time I went to sawmill we rode pavement to Compadre trail then south, (lots of pavement). Not that I'm wild about crazy single track or sand for miles or silt or ,I know waa waa.

Just curious.

About 9 miles of pavement before we hit dirt...that's the route south out of Tecate.

But if it's really hot, on the way back we take the Compadre to the highway. Yes, I am man enough to admit that I can be a wuss sometimes.