Hey yall heres another viddy from the dez from a couple weeks ago. Sorry i get potty mouth when im excited :smile_anim:

Is that Oriflame that you rode down to the Desert?

You sure ride the f*** out of that KLR.

You do fun videos.

Is that Oriflame that you rode down to the Desert?

You sure ride the f*** out of that KLR.

You do fun videos.

Haha thanx, she likes it rough.

Yes the first trail Oriflame which hits the s2.

I do believe they are just on Oriflamme Canyon from Banner Grade, not really the California Riding & Hiking Trail which is non-motorized.

Am I correct 1NaAdv ?

According to my handy dandy CA Trail maps, he's actually on Chariot Canyon, which connects with Rodriguez Canyon and ultimately to Oriflamme where it dumps out onto S2. All are marked as street legal vehicles only on my map.

State park map also confirms he's legal: http://www.mappery.com/map-of/Anza-Borrego-Desert-State-Park-Map

Yeah..I forgot the names of the connectors but that route is all legal.

Sorry i was misinformed on the name i was riding on which is correctly named chariot canyon.

Yee haw keep making dem videos .

Very cool. And maybe lead a right out that way, for the poor saps with a desk job.

That's a great video! Love your enthusiasm for riding. I yell to myself too and thought I was the only one. I like the comments about the trails! That's passion for the sport right there even if there's some cussin'!

That's a great video! Love your enthusiasm for riding. I yell to myself too and thought I was the only one. I like the comments about the trails! That's passion for the sport right there even if there's some cussin'!

Thanks. Im working on some more professional stuff, ie no cussing. I like sharing the pasion. Dualsporting has a great community. Trying to pop out a vid every week. Hope they inspire everyone to get out and ride!