Dan Diego

San Felipe camping suggestions?

Searched the forums but only found condo/RV sites.

Gonna ride to SF with a group in the next few weeks.

Recommendations on camping? Preferably on the beach, within stumbling distance to the good establishments.

Thanks.

The last time I was there, I just rolled up and found a spot. It was fine.

Wanted to hear if there was a cool place that I might've missed. Something that could host a large group of very mellow riders.

Old+KLR=good combo

No frills? Stayed here for a few nights, nice spots on the beach. 2 min walk to "the strip" with all the good fish tacos!

https://www.google.com/maps/@31.0185651,-114.8354861,3a,75y,81.76h,83.46t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sEe4Eg0YArTcBNL7Vphg2JA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

That's what I'm looking for. Thanks.

CAMPING ON THE SEA OF CORTEZ, IN SAN FELIPE, BAJA

CAMPING ON THE SEA OF CORTEZ, IN SAN FELIPE, BAJA CA. WHEN IN SAN FELIPE, BAJA CALIFORNIA, MX. TURN RIGHT ON THE MAIN STREET, DOWN 500 YARDS, AND THERE IT IS, ON YOUR LEFT. 13 SPACES ON THE BEACH WITH ELECTRIC & WATER HOOK-UPS. ALSO WE HAVE 17 SPACES WITH ELECTRIC, WATER & SEWER HOOK-UPS. AND 10 SPACES FOR TENTS, WITH ELECTRIC & WATER HOOK-UPS. 13 SPACES FOR PERMANENTS ON THE YEARLY BASES. HOT SHOWERS & CLEAN RESTROOMS. DAILY RATES ARE IN MEXICAN PESOS AND OUR YEARLY RATES ARE IN U.S.DOLLARS. SPACES ARE $480.00 PESOS FOR TWO (2) PERSONS. (tax included) EXTRA PERSONS ARE $80.00 PESOS EACH. NO MORE THEN FOUR (4) EXTRA PERSONS PER SPACE. (tax included) OUR YEARLY RATES FOR PERMANENTS, START AT $2,045.00 USD. MAILING ADDRESS. PO BOX 549 CALEXICO, CA. 92232-0549 FOR RESERVATIONS: CALL HERNAN H. MENDEZ PH. O11-52(686)554-4712 OR E-mail: playadelaura@yahoo.com

Contact Information

Email : playadelaura@yahoo.com

Phone : 011-52 (686) 554-4712

Address :

Av. Mar de Cortez Sur 333

San Felipe

Baja California - 21850

Mexico

Secure your gear. A friend had his new Razor stolen from a very very secure spot near downtown.

Good advice! Some bikes were stolen from some other gringos when we were there last a few years ago

Hey i know those gringos. (What dumbasses)

The good news is, I'm going with some old guys and a dad and his 2 kids. They'll hold down the fort on the beach while the rest of us yahoos do what we do at the drinking establishments...

Just returned from a nice 3 day ride chasing the Baja Mil.

Thanks for all of the recommendations and help with stuff. Much appreciated.

I'll post up a RR, but it's basically a lot of the same places you've all ridden.

I know this because I saw the Kug and AFry all over everything....

post-14554-0-18344600-1448337670_thumb.j

Dan, I wonder if our paths crossed?

Ensenada was pretty crazy. I grabbed a beer and kept moving. My go-to fish taco stand (Floresta @ Juarez) was blocked off!

We'll have to compare notes.