Hello all,

Troy form San Diego here. Born and raised here in sunny SD. Been riding since I was 13, so not such a Total Noob. All dirt and sport bike mosly. Had a KLR for about 2 years, sold it and picked up a 2014 BMW F800GSA. Looking to find all the cool back roads and local multi day rides fit for big bikes. This F800 is not my YZ450F, but love this thing. I've been working in the industry now for over 15 years now at local shops; SD House of MC, Alba, Moto World, Vey's & currently at BikeBandit.com. Look forward to going on some rides.

post-16038-0-65783600-1446674115_thumb.j

post-16038-0-39481700-1446674140_thumb.j

Welcome! Lots of rides around here and don't forget to post yours up!

Nice ride. I tested one at BMW Esco and really liked it. Now that used ones are showing up I am looking at them again. Welcome!

Bikebandit group discount code? lol

Welcome to the boards....just jumping in on one of the posted rides and have fun.

Picture looks like Baja near El Rosario. Sold my VW Baja racer to a local down there and have a Picture from the wreck to.

Nice ride. I tested one at BMW Esco and really liked it. Now that used ones are showing up I am looking at them again. Welcome!

I drove to Salt Lake City to get this one....a deal that could not be passed up. I'll work on the discount code.

Picture looks like Baja near El Rosario. Sold my VW Baja racer to a local down there and have a Picture from the wreck to.

Hey Mr.JAJA. Not quite that far down. It's taken around Rancho San Francisco. Just north of Pirates Cove or Camlu.

Thanks TrophyHunter! I really want to try to get on one of these rides! I'll post if I can!

I drove to Salt Lake City to get this one....a deal that could not be passed up. I'll work on the discount code.

AMA # gets you 10% but it has to match your address so it's by individual, not an overall code.

welcome Motojerk, Im in lakeside and just purchased a KLR, lets work on finding some of these bigger bike friendly trails together, I was planning on checking out fred canyon and thing valley this saturday, if you're interested.

Hey Mr.JAJA. Not quite that far down. It's taken around Rancho San Francisco. Just north of Pirates Cove or Camlu.

Rancho CEPEDA is where the VW went. But is is on our way back from El Rosario. Some where down there.

Rancho CEPEDA is where the VW went. But is is on our way back from El Rosario. Some where down there.

HaHa...correct somewhere down there...I'd like to be somewhere down there now!!

welcome Motojerk, Im in lakeside and just purchased a KLR, lets work on finding some of these bigger bike friendly trails together, I was planning on checking out fred canyon and thing valley this saturday, if you're interested.

Sounds good, been wanting to check out Thing Valley. Where would you want to meet?

Hey Daufcguy, great ride. Great pics. Can't make it this weekend, heading to Mex.........Punta Penasco. We'll meet up again for sure!