Sign in to follow this  
hodnettjj

Which Rider Are you?

I have been reading the Blog Dual Sport Alchemy after Bags posted previously about it.

There are some really good and hilarious articles.

Maybe this is a metric that could be added to the Informal Rides section.

http://dualsportalchemy.com/2014/03/dual-sport-anthropology/

I am sure that I may proclaim myself in one style and perhaps others may have different findings.

I know for certain several folks around fall in to one or more of these.

The foremost lesson learned riding motos has been how healthy ( mostly ) it is to meet folks I never would have talked to in my social economic circle.

Quite healthy to pick up the perspective of all the wrong headed and confused guys I know. ( A joke friends ) Really, there is a lot to learn in this world.

Interesting blog from a mature perspective.

To answer the question, I aspire to Eager Beaver status

Nice read, I will hang myself in "the sleeper " and enjoy every ride with starter's and pros. 2 old to try new trick, break bones or do show off.

Is there a category for " Fast, Loud and Classic ?"

Stolen from paulmbowers

"Rides to the Emergency Room after breaking his leg. Rides to Home Depot to pick up lumber."

I wish i was this guy...although when i broke my collarbone i did go home to take off my riding jersey so the ER nurse wouldn't cut it up.

Is there a category for "Less Talented Sleeper"? I can hold my own and tend to be pretty quiet, usually riding sweep to help other riders (after taking pictures of their crashes). But rip a one-handed wheelie? Nope.

Is there a category for "Less Talented Sleeper"? I can hold my own and tend to be pretty quiet, usually riding sweep to help other riders (after taking pictures of their crashes). But rip a one-handed wheelie? Nope.

I want to learn one handed wheelie