Sign in to follow this  
Bagstr

Only In Bozeman

Driving Down 19th Street this morning,,,, Deer and Elk Season opened last Saturday.

My first response was, "can I get some for my smoker?" But then I got to thinking, that's not very sanitary. Not sure I want my meat rinsed with highway runoff.

Yeah I'd still take some. Smoked elk ribs? Who's in?

Oh yum! ...and some venison Jerky and backstrap...yum! :smile_anim:

Bear sanctuaries get a lot of roadkill, hunting carcassas or seized/illegal poached stuff not fit for human consumption.

" El Nino? " "Elbow "

Riding Season is over here, trails are muddy. Meeting a local guy Monday in West Yellowstone to talk trails. Thing is, he has already hauled his bikes south to SoCal. Six months North / Six months South. Gotta Get a Snow Mobile to Winter here.

IMG_20151029_125240_600W1000-L.jpg

Have a spare $6k for the Winter Season?

Heh, Heh, Last stages of healing. You musta' Done a good job! Planning on doing the Track Day on the Wednesday.

Driving Down 19th Street this morning,,,, Deer and Elk Season opened last Saturday.

IMG_20151029_105732_206W1000-L.jpg

Hey I flew into Bozeman on the 27th of October for an Elk hunt down in Tom Miner area in Gallatin NF. Man I wish I could have taken the bike, awesome country, though the day before we packed out it started snowing, and by the time we left we had 18" plus. Do you ride up there?

Dude,

Hey sorry, lost track of this thread. Just gathering info on what is available. Hope to do initial scouting this summer.. One thing for certain, the riding season is short in the north. By the time the mud in the forest drys, you have maybe 5 months before snow closes trails.

I'm heading to Bozeman on Monday. The owner of the plane I'm flying owns a big resort up there. I'll probably making trips a week at a time once a month going forward. If that's the case I'll have to bring along the riding gear and find a moto.

I'm heading to Bozeman on Monday. The owner of e plane I'm flying owns a big resort up there. I'll probably making trips a week at a time once a month going forward. If that's the case I'll have to bring along the riding gear and find a moto.

Sounds like a great "gig!" :good: