localian

Daniel from Del Cerro

Yo dudes, been creepin around on the website for some time now, but figured it was probably time that I introduce myself. I'm born and raised in San Diego with no expectations of ever leaving. I have been riding strictly on road for about 10 years now (ridden to Oregon / Idaho / South Dakota on my Harley) but am looking to get back into some light off road (sold my 520EXC about 5 years ago). Trying to be a bit more mellow so not trying to get into anything too technical, but still want to have some fun. Recently bought a used DR650 so can make the street rides to some dirt but would prefer more dirt than anything.

Open to meeting up and making some friends! Thanks guys.

Welcome! Lots of great rides shaping up all around as we head into the season. Sign up and make some new riding buddies. :)

Welcome to the group, see you on the trail.

Welcome. If you aren't familiar with the DR, feel free to PM me and I'll go over the bike with you. Still have specialty tools and some extras around here from my 6 years with my DR.

Welcome aboard. The DR650 should get you into just the right trouble on the local trails!

We'll see you out there.