I think there were 7 of us when we started: myself, broke-foot-madman, 350 Thumper, 350 Thumper offspring, Ken, and Texasdualer. Did I get that right. One of them could probably tell you where we went more accurately than me, but I do know we went to the fire tower and talked the guy that lives there 5 days a week. He showed us some interesting pictures of "airplanes" used to smuggle drugs across the boarder. sketchy looking.

I only crashed about 7 times, and am experiencing a different kind of soreness. All those expensive tools i bought bounced right off my tail fender after about 100 feet.

Ken (Ken, right?) got a flat at one point, so I was grateful to see how those get fixed. Made it look easy.

It was everything Id hope it would be. Thanks for showing me around, guys, and waiting for me every time I crashed. Can't wait to do it again.

Corey

don't crash... crashing hurts

But... if you made it to the lookout after starting in Pine Valley, you at least rode part of Kernan (or the other far more sinister option)

Congrats

Had fun riding with everyone today. I decided to keep going after everyone went back to try out the new bike a little more throughly. Ranger is no joke but the bike handled it like a champ.

Is that shinny new Honda still all shinny and new with all the pieces still attached?

Bolt that holds my kick starter on sheared off some how today and I had to return early. I was very unhappy about it but Darren found it for me.

Thanks brother.

Youguys did really good. Especially Mord.

Meat mord has alot of energy and kept the pac rolling along smooth .

His bike looks way better now that he is putting it to good use.

Ken was so anxious to ride he was like a little kid again...

Crfxr did a great job leading and sweeping.thanks for helping my son when his bike wouldnt do what he wanted it too..

Its always a new experiance up in the fire tower.. the tower dude showed me some maps of mcain off road area and cottonwood campground.

I went home tired and had alot of fun..

Texdualler did you make it.home ok?

What time did you get home?

Is that shinny new Honda still all shinny and new with all the pieces still attached?

Bolt that holds my kick starter on sheared off some how today and I had to return early. I was very unhappy about it but Darren found it for me.

Thanks brother.

All the parts are still there, but she looks a bit more proper now. At one point I had a whole bush lodged in the handle bars after a graceful departure from the path.

Leave the bushes attached to the bike, gives it character.

Crfxr did a great job leading and sweeping.thanks for helping my son when his bike wouldnt do what he wanted it too..

Thanks, but wasn't me. I wasn't on this ride, but I did see a couple guys working on a tire at the campground entrance as went by, and TexasDualler hanging out in the shade at 4 Corners as we hit Kernan on way back to PV

Fun ride, thanks for posting it

post-15013-0-75548700-1436100927_thumb.j

post-15013-0-82258400-1436101362_thumb.j

flat tires: you all should try it... all the cool guys are getting them

post-15013-0-48071900-1436101551_thumb.j

post-15013-0-77207800-1436101859_thumb.j

Thanks, but wasn't me. I wasn't on this ride, but I did see a couple guys working on a tire at the campground entrance as went by, and TexasDualler hanging out in the shade at 4 Corners as we hit Kernan on way back to PV

Cj54x

Texdualler did you make it.home ok?

What time did you get home?

Yep made it home alright around 4p. My butt and back were plenty sore though. Had to break in the new bike properly. Complete with a fancy new ding on the pipe.

post-15582-0-01248100-1436115683_thumb.j

that does look nice.

does meatmord have any pics of carnage ?