Ride-Orange

Please wave goodbye as PalmAveRider passes

It is with a heavy heart that I report the passing of my good friend Guy Biggs (PalmAveRider).

This was not a good man, Guy was one of the greatest I've known. If there were ever a man who would literally drop anything he was doing to help a friend, or neighbor, or even a stranger in need, it was Guy.

I had posted several years ago to the "Firestorm" thread about the Harris fire, and how Guy, along with his brother Jack, came to my aid when fire was heading right up our gullet. This was not only a badass fellow KTM rider, winning many a MX in his time, but also a Firefighter extrordinaire!! You can look up my story if you want to, but the quick-dump is that Guy arrived on my 5 acre Ranchito in Jamul, and the fire literally went AROUND US on all sides. I truly believe that this is because the Harris fire, which took 5 lives, consumed over 90,000 acres, and destroyed over 250 structures on its way to us in 2007, was simply AFRAID to mess with Guy Biggs!!!

S please raise you glass, preferably the next time it has a good beer in it, to my good friend Guy Biggs.

Until we ride together again my brother, God Speed...

post-88-0-53616000-1431393088.jpg

Sorry to hear of your friend passing. I don't have access to beer for about a month, but will hoist a good one then.

I remember riding stagecoach with guy...the rocks got out of his way...cactus? not so much...cheers

Sincerest condolences!!

Sorry for your loss. It sounds like he was a terrific guy.

Guy was a cool guy...helped us out a few times on the Desert Dash.

Godspeed !

Rob...sorry for the loss of your friend.