Sign in to follow this  
Afry

5/2 Hideout or ? Street ride

After chores I am riding the tdr250 up to Hideout or maybe Alpine Brewery tomorrow mid day if anyone wants to meet me in Ramona for a cruise with food/cold ones.

Yes sir, I'm rolling from Ramona about noon up 78 to Mesa Grande to Hideout

Man, had the day open 'til 4 PM yesterday. Would've been the perfect solution. Have fun.

Mr. A, my chores may allow a gap to go for something cold to drink around 11:45 ish as the last stop on the morning chore list is the cargo trailer shop in Ramona as I am looking for a way to enclose bikes on a trip. If you are riding by that shop, look for the black DRZ. If paths don't cross there, maybe the hideout, as my original intent was a little zip-zam out to indian flats campground for a handfull of trail mix at a picnic table, and then home. Cheers (will not likely check this site again in the next few hours).

Hope all good for you Sir A. noonish - Trailer shop to 67 to 78 was crowded, but Magnolia was like the red carpet invite to a glorious, totally solo, Black mountain to Mesa Grande buzzer. And Mesa Grande was in full glory today with cool temps through the trees and twistys. Oh so nice. I deserved the cold one as I whipped in between 27 Harleys on my left and 13 on my right. My Drz didn't mind at all that there was no where to hideout. :) A refresher and then a zip out to 79 after passing and dodging 137 thousand grass hoppers or crickets. And a smooth sail home. Hope to see ya next time. Cheers.

Missed this....was out on the 990 cruisin' around today with Jenny...

post-15604-0-49901300-1430610129_thumb.j