Sign in to follow this  
christi20

New KTM, new frontiers!

Hello everyone.

Well, I have been riding dirt bikes for seven years now. Starting with Baja and trail, racing some grand prix, then desert racing for four years, and this year it's mostly been motocross.

I love all kinds of dirtbikes.

I just recently bought a KTM 450 EXC and can't wait to hit up the local mountain trails... big bear, Hixon, etc.

I live on the San Diego County / Riverside line. I have already been on a ride up through anza, but I would like to get on some serious trails. So, I am very excited to be part of this groupl

I hope to meet up with some of you and explore some of our great wilderness!

LET'S RIDE. :o

welcome fellow 450exc rider there's alot of riding to be had. now that we got some rain more places will be opening. look forward to riding with you

chris

Hey Christi welcome aboard. I know you from D38 and you know ride-orange. He helped you out after a get off on a bomb run last year. So lets get out a ride. :blink:

Yes, welcome fellow dirt nutcase :D. Okay we are gaining on the guys now. Three wimmin, only five hundred to go :blink::D:D

#1 WOMEN D38 Desert '03-'06

Most of our rides are non-competitive (unless your on a Hammer Ride). I am saying this upfront so it wont look bad when I get dusted by a girl. Welcome to the site.

Gee, not another girl to dust me! :D What a minute, everybody dusts me, girls and boys. :D So that’s all right then. Welcome to the party. :D:D Looking forward to going on a ride (and getting dusted) with you soon. :D

Welcome Christi20 :D

For those who didn't know, Christi is the one who COINED the phrase "How does it feel to be passed by a girl?" just kidding, but she COULD have!

My tail bone is still recovering from that embedded rock that got us both :D Glad to see that you got yourself a respectable ride, don't forget to wave as you go by :D

Hope to see you soon-

Rob

Hey Christi welcome aboard. I know you from D38 and you know ride-orange. He helped you out after a get off on a bomb run last year. So lets get out a ride. :D

Yeah, I remember that! That was Jan '06 and I still have a hematoma on my leg two years later!

It's nice that I already sort of know some of you. Looking forward to riding with everyone.

Welcome Christi20 :D

For those who didn't know, Christi is the one who COINED the phrase "How does it feel to be passed by a girl?" just kidding, but she COULD have!

My tail bone is still recovering from that embedded rock that got us both :( Glad to see that you got yourself a respectable ride, don't forget to wave as you go by :D

Hope to see you soon-

Rob

You're too kind. :D

Thanks again for picking me up in that sandwash! That was by far the worst (and fastest) crash I have ever had.

My honda was a good little bike but I always missed the power of the 450. I am hoping my KTM EXC will be my new all around bike. So far I am liking it!

:D I'll always wave as I go by!

Hope to meet again on the trail!

Thanks everyone for the very nice welcome.

And don't worry KIP and KLRoger, I am joining up to take a break from competing.

Looking forward to meeting everyone! :D