All the usual stuff...ride around and get lost- contingent on the completion of the DRZ- intermediate ride and pace

What is really considered intermediate? I wanna make some rides but not sure where I stand. Also what do you guys normally where?

What is really considered intermediate? I wanna make some rides but not sure where I stand. Also what do you guys normally where?

Krs1 - riding gear selection is a personal thing but most wear good boots, mandatory helmet and some sort of chest/back protection....gloves. Knee & elbow pads help. After a couple of cracked rib falls, I gear up more than most.

I wear; helmets/goggles, gloves, boots, elbow and knee pads. Sometime moto pants, and usually a moto shirt. If you want know specifically what I will be wearing Sunday, I dunno

Did Bob get a lighter bike?

I'll be there to see it.

Krs1. Just ride with us.

Kenny

I will be there pending brake repair on one bike or suspension completion on the other bike.

With two bikes you're not supposed to ever be bikeless!!

any lurkers, feel free to show up... there is plenty of riding to be had, from mild to wild, and it's almost impossible to get lost.

any lurkers, and it's almost impossible to get lost.

That reads like a challange. Please, someone get lost on this ride.

I was just noticed I'm being forced on duty Saturday which means I get off on sun morn around 8 am ish. Drive time home gear up etc then drive to meet equals a no go for me. Fml!!!! I will have to catch the next ride! I'm really excited I found this forum, local guys + local rides = more oppurtonites for me to roll with you guys. Sounds like a good time with good people that are supportive. Can't wait!!! Anyone going tues by chance?

Bikeslut where in sd do you live? You look kinda young to be riding??

I live In Alpine, so the East County places are generally my preferred riding spots... I work near Mission Bay, and play in bars in Oceanside almost every week, so I figure I should enjoy East County on my day off.

krs1- Pick another Sunday, and we can show you around Corral or Lark Canyon

Yeah next sun should work for me too as long as I don't get stuck at work on sat again

Copy that the only problem I've only ride a few bs spots around my house. I haven't done any real rides so I need to tag along before I start organizing some rides. I'll get out there ??

Id be in but tube less for the tomarrow morning. I noticed the vale stem was missing this morning from the last ride. Cant ride with no vale stem :heh: