I may have some video later- met with Andy and Doug, two non-members joining us. We also had axel, Blake, ken cj54 and Ken S.

Started out with Kernan...got to the top and Axel had lost his clutch again. so he headed home.

So- the intermediate ride consisted of the rest of us running trail 1, trail 9, trail 8, four corners connector, trail 2 and Spur both ways. That took right about an hour.

We sat around @ Corral campground, and BS'd a bit, then tntmo rolled up on his SuMo. We ran back up trail 2 to pick up the new guy(s)...

New2sand had a pretty new WR, ready for some new scratches, and suspenders and Enzo were there as well.

We ran the perimeter road so new2 could figure stuff out. He did great!

@ bobcat we grabbed trail one, and he put his first scratches by riding high on the trail, and lowsiding...twice...(hey...some of the intermediate guys took some soil and flora samples too)

All in all; a good day

I made a last minute decision to go ride this morning, took some back roads out to Buckman Springs Rd and turned in to head to Corral Canyon. Ran into Axel, tried to help him get his bike going for a few minutes but didn't have enough tools onboard to make it happen. Did a bit of exploring and tried a trail on the street tires....did ok. Ran into Bob and company near the campgrounds, rode back to four corners. Got some more riders to join us and we did the perimeter road and trail 2 back to four corners.

Pretty fun riding the supermoto, sliding around a lot but seemed to do ok. I took Hwy 94 home and it was HOT! Fun morning.

Looking forward to photo of my skunk encounter and soil samples!!

Yes I said skunk. Luckily he didn't get me except for just the smallest bit on the bike somewhere.

Blake- not sure when the GoPro died, but I think I got that...and yeah- Pepe Le Pew was aimed straight at you after to tagged him, he was looking for revenge.

OK- I got ONE video... seems like I turned off the camera once and forgot, so then, every time I "thought" I was turning it on, I was actually turning it off... which means I got a lot of video sideways because I was carrying my helmet around, me yelling at the guy that dropped the sweep rider on a blown corner, and my personal favorite video: Me telling Andy I was right behind him on trail 2, and I got good video... which I didn't

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kalZkai2KiM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://youtu.be/kalZkai2KiM

I can tell that I need the latest version GoPro. You need to run the little white anti noise gasket on your mount, or do like I did after I misplaced the gasket, and build a little anti rattle device into your mount.

IMG_0157.jpg

It's Axel's camera, and I mentioned it... he bought it used, and he doesn't know what I was talking about. It is sitting here on my desk right now, and I'm trying to fashion something.

I also don't have any editing software, or I would just put a Tighten Ups song over all the clicking and squeeking

My fix is easy if you have a small drill bit and a metric tap. I just drilled a hole through the mounting foot, tapped it for a short stainless steel socket cap 4 mm screw. Then I JB welded a little valve stem cap to the top of the screw, so that I would have something big enough to grab with gloved fingers. Thread the screw into the hole, slide the foot into the mounting base, then snug the screw down finger snug, against the middle ridge of the base. It takes up all the play. :smile_anim:

I saw it; I planned on jamming something in the back like the original clip...we'll see; thanks for the idea

It's Axel's camera, and I mentioned it... he bought it used, and he doesn't know what I was talking about. It is sitting here on my desk right now, and I'm trying to fashion something.

I also don't have any editing software, or I would just put a Tighten Ups song over all the clicking and squeeking

I just made this video last night using the You Tube video editor, its all basic and did a good job trimming up more then 7 min of video down to 2:30. You Tube also has a selection of music on the editor as well.

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=IyUPGJkxCAM