This weekend should be a nice weekend to ride. They are saying small chance of rain Fri and maybe Sat. Dust should still be down. Heat should be down. Looking to do off road. There has to be some trails open or opening. I still have not ridden our club trail. Maybe some good desert exploration scouting trails for the dash? Lets put together a LONG off road session, PLEASE!

:) Missed ya last weekend, we rode in the sand/mud in Anza Borrego. Looking to get out again and further test the new bike, Let me know what's happening! :blink:

im going to go ride out in the desert saturday with my buddy. Let me know if you are interested and I'll post up a time and place to meet. We're going to ride from plaster city and head north and see how far we get. Maybe go to superstition and back or if we are good on time we will head to ocatillo wells and back.

welcome back hows your back doing after the ride on sunday

Hi Ozzy,

Nice 450!!!!!! My back did well, thank's for asking. I'm ready for "middle of the road" type rides.

Let's try to do one together. Maybe Elsonore to Corona and back. Maybe the desert ride on this thread.

Does anyone know the approx. drive time from Encinitas to the start point for the ride on this thread? :lol:

XTSTEVE

welcome back hows your back doing after the ride on sunday

Hi Ozzy,

Nice 450!!!!!! My back did well, thank's for asking. I'm ready for "middle of the road" type rides.

Let's try to do one together. Maybe Elsonore to Corona and back. Maybe the desert ride on this thread.

Does anyone know the approx. drive time from Encinitas to the start point for the ride on this thread? :lol:

XTSTEVE

For me in Vista, Plaster City is just over a 2hr drive. That is taking the 78 to the 15 to the 8 to Ocotillo to Plaster City. Have fun on the ride :lol: Ken

im going to go ride out in the desert saturday with my buddy. Let me know if you are interested and I'll post up a time and place to meet. We're going to ride from plaster city and head north and see how far we get. Maybe go to superstition and back or if we are good on time we will head to ocatillo wells and back.

If it does not rain, I'm in

papa

For me in Vista, Plaster City is just over a 2hr drive. That is taking the 78 to the 15 to the 8 to Ocotillo to Plaster City. Have fun on the ride :lol: Ken

Glamis is ~2.5 hours from Ramona.....partly sunny on Sat with slight chance of showers and light winds (after it blows like hell on Friday afternoon to clean everything up).....might be wet in the bottom of some of the bowls but I don't ride down there so who cares :lol: ........saddle up/paddle up.....should be pretty empty this weekend.....nice B)

Brawley Forecast

Well I have been waiting to see what the weather had in store. It went from small chance to the sky is falling. Forecast for the mountains is lots of snow. Since you guys will never call me the " Worlds greatest dualsport rider," I am inclined to take the kids up to the snow so I can at least retain the title of " Worlds greatest Dad!" If the snow does not happen, I will try to make it to a ride on Sunday.

I'm in for a possible ride as well. Think I finally have the jetting correct after an interesting Thanksgiving at Jawbone. Would probably haul the bike to the starting point if Plaster City is the ride.

Just post details and if it's not a monsoon I'm in.

I'm planning on going to jacumba inkopah area to ride if the weather is good. If not, I'll drop into the desert and hope its better. I'm going to be out there with a newer rider, he rides street and has done dirt a few times but he's not too experienced so we are going try and do some technical trails but may not get super far. I'll be out at the BLM sign on old 80 just west of inkopah I8 exit at 10AM if anyone wants to join us. Post up and let me know if you are coming or else I'm not gonna wait around.

Sorry about not being 100% on type of terrain or place. I was out there last weekend, and it was so windy in that area that I had to drop to the desert. May or may not be the same situation tomorrow. Either way I will definetly be there at the BLM sign at 10 and will be riding 1 place or another. 619-990-0843 call me if want tme to wait or post up.