robertaccio

Ride Options weekend of 16/17AUG

Just figuring my options for local loops (testing). Any special local plans in work? My core crew may be off schedule.

No plans, other than I know I'm going ride Saturday. Not sure if I'm going do a big loop from Ramona on the 950 or throw the 530 on the motorack and meet up with someone somewhere for some single track.

How local?

I was considering a drive North. After my Oregon trip it feels local. It is in California. The best test loops I can think of.

Jon East or north county , got afternoon events on both sat and sun

On the fence. Think I cracked a bone in my hand last week but we'll see how it feels by Saturday night.

You would think I should buck up since I have 26 more bones in that hand.

I rode with broken ribs and collar bone.

I kept re-braking them though and made healing take a long time.

Take a couple weeks off and heal up Ty.

I'd be in for either Saturday or Sunday... Have purchased some hot weather gear I want to try out (based on the insightful suggestions of the brethren). Up for McCain or Corral.

Might be up for sunday but not too early

Ditto for, that is if I can get the pickup running. And McC as it's usually cooler than CC this time of year.

yea Im looking at Sun Am hope to see Mr. Jones along with others, also dont know about 0630... but early is a good thing.

I'm thinking about camping (crashing in the truck) at McCain Saturday night to make the early ride Sunday morn... Would you be into having a few beer in the woods Saturday eve, Rob/anyone?

I'm thinking about camping (crashing in the truck) at McCain Saturday night to make the early ride Sunday morn... Would you be into having a few beer in the woods Saturday eve, Rob/anyone?

I've thought about the camp idea more than once, just not sure I would get any better sleep on the ground compared to all the people and animals that wake me up in my own bed. Argh, the dilemma. Either way I am out. Gotta show our rental in the morning.

Have fun.

Good ride Seth, 3 was a good crew for the current dusty conditions. Timmy 2stroke, Mountain man and me. can you believe that was only @ 20 miles.......quality not quantity goes the old saying. I found hard bottom on my forks a couple of times, wrist jarring clicked a couple at a time of comp damp.

Thank you S101/Smart, we are now getting full travel fluid flow through those 4CS forks without hydro lock/deflections.