Sign in to follow this  
mediaguy

Stewards of the Sierra National Forest Fundraiser

Hi everyone, I'd like to invite you to the Bass Lake area the weekend of July 19/20 for the 2014 edition of the Stewards of the Sierra NF fundraiser. Stewards are the hard working people who keep the trails open and clear. A lot of very hard work but they are enthusiasts like you. Please attend to enjoy a great dual sport ride and a fantastic dinner with lots of door prizes. Hope to see you there. Ask Crawdaddy just how good the riding is here.

Larry Langley

2014FlyerFinal No Reg.pdf

Updated info: http://us8.campaign-archive1.com/?u=0fac31b90fb22c2e47a4307b9&id=4ba9fbfc56&e=2236c5e553

If you've never ridden in the area you NEED to make the pilgrimage at some point! The stewards do a great job maintaining the trail system for all.

Not sure I'll make it this year.......just dumped a lot of $$ into my truck........

Not going to make this years ride but staying up at Bass Lake this week. Rode two days earlier in the week. Dirt bike heaven and always one of my favorite places to ride. Water is very low this year. All the water crossings were no more that hub deep and the trails are in great shape.You guys will have a blast.

post-286-0-78520600-1403909280_thumb.jpg

Great to be out! Funny thing. I can ride my dirt bike for two days and my back feels fine. Put me in the car for 4 hours and I feel like I'm gong die :confused: Hijack over.

Hoss and I are heading up next Thursday........STILL my favorite place to ride in CA.

Picture145.jpg

Can't wait! Beats the hell out of anywhere else in CA (especially behind a computer)

Pull the trigger and ride the best area / trails you ever have!

Picture017.jpg

Picture021.jpg

IMG_3093.jpg

Throw back Thursday...........

Jarrett at the 2005 Bass Lake 250 on my 98' YZ400.....first dualsport

DSCF0029.jpg