ADV Bum

Bernardo Fire Info & help

Looking at the news the fire is raging in the Inland North county. Rancho Bernardo, Black Mountain area. Any one in trouble?

... have truck, will travel! as always, SDAR will rally to help out those in need! If nothing else, I can come grab some bikes, and other uninsurables (I know you CAN insure dirtbikes, I just don't)

I have a couple of trucks too. If anyone needs help I will be there. I know how it feels since my house burnt down in '93

Same here-plenty of room in the den for more bikes!! And an extra bedroom if anyone needs a place. I can't imagine staying in a shelter!!

Truck and multiple trailers up in Ramona with lots of room for animals or anything else.

I'm on the western border of Rancho Santa Fe, It's still about 3 miles away. Got everything important packed up and ready to load into the truck if it becomes necessary, my wife wanted to make sure we had gear bags so we could go riding if we got evacuated. We've got a place to go, my DRZ is safe in Suspenders' care and the wind's been kind enough to keep the smoke away from us so far. The fire department seems to be doing a great job of protecting lives and structures, keeping my fingers crossed the cooler temperatures and calmer winds tonight will give them the advantage they need to get this thing contained!

We're in La Mesa and have extra room at our place. Any time, 24/7.

Same here.....truck and helping hand available....contact info on main page of SDAR website under "contacts ".