Is anyone doing the late session for this ride? I haven't been on the bike for a while, and need some practice time, would like to find a partner(s) if anyone will be starting late morning.

Is anyone doing the late session for this ride? I haven't been on the bike for a while, and need some practice time, would like to find a partner(s) if anyone will be starting late morning.

Yeah, Brad... seemed like there is an o dark 30 group and a 930ish drooler group

Im on a kxf 250, and will be up there about 7:30 am. Will do a loop and be back at the truck around 9:30. Good warm up loop.

i will be there watching...

i will be there watching...

why not riding? At least follow your sold bike around, and give the new owner a little advice or help if needed...

BS,....Hard splint on left wrist, surgery done on monday......broken scafoid, all wired back together again. sux 2 b me and not riding. want to remain on the scene hahaha, cyall there, will have 2013 txc310r for sure may also have 2014 te300 for show and tell....gotta make myself somehow useful.

that's right... forgot about your injury...well, set up some cold ones in the shade and we'll see you there. Do yourself a favor and follow Dr's orders; no riding with the cast on! (DAMHIK)

Brad, if I can make it, will be there early, but not Bob early. Can come back for ya for a little later for a longer day if desired.

And

Roooooooooooooooob, nooooooooooooo on the injury. Bummer dude, I haven't snapped a wrist, but have had some lame wrist woes that have taken me out for moooooooonths at a time, like 6 months. Since my Husky is under construction, and your 300 is in need of running time, I'll offer myself up to ride it for you. I'M HERE FOR YOU ROB or at least your bike. Heehaw.

Robert, definitely bring the te300 too. What time you heading out?

Hey Brad, I'm up for the late ride with you. See you there 9:30ish.

I'll most likely mosey out there later than sooner.

Something came up, now I'm out. Sorry, you folks have a good ride. I'll try to catch the next one.

Got there early, and rode with Kenny, Jim and Nate...came back to the tree to find rev5, suspenders, logroller, xrln00b, robertaccio, Mimi and some others hanging did...did a short run with Blythe and Flyin' Ryan on a new Gen 2 KLR. It started getting warm for me, so I bailed...