I'm down as long as ya'll don't do anything too gnarly. Or at least slow down a little. My bike isn't that fast in the rough stuff.

No big deal Tex, just out to have fun. Baja rules,wait at the splits for the next guy.Would like to leave the house in the 6am hour if thats okay.

We can meet up at the information center on Clairemont Dr 6:15 am sunday. If that doesn't work for you we can meet at the entrance to McCain. Let me know. I'm fired up and can't wait to ride!

Good news: Still down to ride

Bad news: Have to work the night before so the earliest that I'd be able to make it out to McCain is about 9:30am. If that's a deal breaker I understand.

I'm in for Sunday at 9:30 am!

I'm coming from Encinitas if anyone would like to bikepool...

Alrighty I'll be there at the day use area around 930 if you're still around and up for a little more riding. I have a dual sport but I'll be hauling the bike out there. Red Chevy Colorado single cab. Name's Devin.

I'll be there with "The Spaniard" single track senorita @ 9:30... will try to rally RiggerDan, too. Lark virgin I am... stoked!

sun morn i will be there for a buyer test ride of my zipty racing txc310r machine.

i presume yall will be at that day use area. i will have my tools so mtnmanseth if you need g-g sag set etc i will have the kit.

Lark. Start wrenching bob. Do you have all the parts you need?

Sweet looks like its going to be a good turnout! Weather is going to cool down a bit, bring plenty of h20. Will be parked at day use area, bob I believe we met at otay mx a few weeks back. Was there with my son riding kxf 250 # 399.

Yeah, Andy- I remember you... as for parts; the parts have shipped... not sure when they'll arrive

I guess I can run without a chain guide if necessary, or I can just put the old thrashed one back on.... fork boots have shipped... new head light is in, and ready for install... other assorted items are kind of fixed..

can't find the new speedo cable I bought, but that's not a dealbreaker... so, Rick; I guess I'm about 90% in...

I will get there at o dark thirty, and kick out when I start getting hot..

no excuses for me with other events......im on full down time. c yall on sun

Kind of fixed is ok usually

exactly... I can "kind of ride"... so "kind of fixed" is all I deserve

I fixed my chain slider with zip ties on the trail and put about 30 miles on them.. Hole the parts make it in time..

I'm in. Just got my RMZ back today. Complete rebuild. I'm so itching to ride after 2 months down.

Already planted the McC seed with some guys on Monday for a this Sunday ride. I've been trying to take apart and put back together my trusty steed, just not sure I'll have the time to get'er done by ride day. Cross fingers for a go as I've been down and out with riding the last month.

The DRZ is 90 percent done...still waiting on a few parts, but I am good enough to ride it as is....small possibility of family obligations grounding me, but other than that, I am in...