REV5

Noob in El Cajon

Hello everyone,

My name is Ty and I live off of Lake Jennings Rd. in El Cajon.

I'm a beginner rider and I like riding everywhere or at least trying.

My current bikes, gs 800 and beta zero, I've done rides to Guadalupe Canyon on the Gs (love the hot tubs after the ride). I take the zero out behind my house. There are some good rock sections and trails. Future bike te310 or 350xc-f. looking to build the arsenal. I'm hooked! Cant ride enough and cant have to many bikes (my wife probably disagrees with that statement).

Love the site,

Ty

Welcome to the site. You have a nice start on your arsenal. Jump in on a ride...thats the best way to learn about the local trail options and meet other members.

Hello neighbor. Saturdays and or Sundays I ride to Janets cafe in Alpine if anyone wants to join.

Welcome aboard Ty. My main bike is the antiquated DR650 - hasn't changed since '96 - and I wander the back roads and dirt roads. I picked up a little DRZ-250 after wrestling the DR on single track for a few years so now trail ready. You'll have the pick of weapons with your next purchase.

Great group to ride with here. See ya out there.

Welcome to the club! I ridemost Sundays, and live a mile away from Janet's in Alpine...currently riding two bikes that do everything I need them to do.

Post up or join in on a ride!

Hey slut,

Forgot this Sunday is Easter. The fam are coming to the house. Saturday is good for Janets and a ride. Let me know if that works for you or anyone else who wants to go.

Welcome to the group, see you on the trail!