molson

Ramona Truck trails satuday 3/15

Im headed up some of the truck trails in ramona, gates are open and the fields are green. Meeting at Packards at 8 am. Ill be riding at noob pace, cant afford a hard spill this week. The more the merrier as always.

I could be good for a quick AM local ride on the small bike. Up and down Lusardi and Black Mtn then Santa Ysabel TT to Black Canyon Rd to .....wait for it ......the Hideout?

I could be good for a quick AM local ride on the small bike. Up and down Lusardi and Black Mtn then Santa Ysabel TT to Black Canyon Rd to .....wait for it ......the Hideout?

Hideout huh? Now my interest is peaked! Wonder what time they open? A Blood Mary might be nice.....

LURKING...

I'm in. See you at Packards at 8. I'm bringing extra fuel this time. Last ride was close. :/

Guest Crusty

Hideout huh? Now my interest is peaked! Wonder what time they open? A Blood Mary might be nice.....

LURKING...

Lurking.

I'm a possible for a couple hours of roosting...

The Hideout opens at 10ish on Sat so should be good to go except its beer and wine only so no cotton pony Mary's

I'll bring my ham radio this time. And I'll be stopping at Pala for an appletini if the hideout won't serve classy drinks.

I planning to join as well. What do you expect the longest stretch between refueling options? I have a range about 110 miles.

OU812 I don't have a PTT for my small bike yet so no radio for me.

Brij - you will be good with fuel range.

wrenching on my 530 now, it's out of comish. Might hop on the 950 though. If I make it, I'll just be doing a hot lap.

Guest Crusty

LURKING...

Lurking.

OUT, taking my plumber for a ride in Vista.

Have a great day.

Craig.

Looks like I missed you guys... Here at hideout at 11am... Planning on going up palomar divide solo now

David, they are still enroute. I had to leave them around SYTT and Black Mtn because I ran out of time, so I headed home. They are still out there riding...

Copy. Glad they caught up with ya. Have fun and keep it on two wheels...that seemed to be a challenge for some today.