kkug

KUG,s Mystery Ride #2 3-22-23-14

Hey, if there is still room I would like to come. I can tie on a fire log as well.

steve

619 200 8383

You are welcome . We should do ok with three logs. They don,t like to be messed with once they start burning.Mabey save some room to carry supplys to camp.

:shiftyeyes_anim:

Ok I'll have room in my pack for liquid refreshments. Right now I have a fanny pack stuffed in that I can wear when I need to replace it with barley pops.

It looks like the weather ought to be perfect for this. Given that this is the "mystery ride" we will have to be careful not to lose any one!

Yes it will be organized chaos.I ride slow so everyone will be passing me up.That will make it interesting.

Do you think I can get one more ride out of this connector?? Maybe tape it up.

DSCN1370_1000w-L.jpg

Remember this is a plated ride. Some may be carrying their diner but I will bring charcoal and a small grill to cook some mystery meat. We will stop at a market before camping to collect supply's. .

If any one has tunes bring them. I have a set up but may pass on taking it due to room restrictions .

So I am putting my stuff together. Will we be camping at altitude? I am debating my 4000ft sleeping bag or my Borego bag.

So I am putting my stuff together. Will we be camping at altitude? I am debating my 4000ft sleeping bag or my Borego bag.

Borego bag. Low Desert!

For anyone driving to OW Ranger Station park along the fence by the bathrooms.

I am coming down with a stomach bug. Feel like crap. I will have to bail on this ride. You guys have fun.

I just found this post. Im not sure I can make it in time but Im going to try. Hope to join you guys.

So for someone who's never been to OW, could you give a little better description of how to find the meeting spot?

So for someone who's never been to OW, could you give a little better description of how to find the meeting spot?

When you are on the Hy way 78 you will see a Ranger Station sign for Occtillo Wells SVRA . Take a left and drive to the bathrooms and we will be meeting along the fence close to the bathrooms.

I am coming down with a stomach bug. Feel like crap. I will have to bail on this ride. You guys have fun.

You get exhausted from all the fun you been having with your big bike ???? :good::good:

You might end up with a mystery guest for your mystery ride! I anticipate carnage.

We can show him spots on a map and he can find us threw a easy route.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/5172+California+78/@33.1399225,-116.1514896,14z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x80da24f7e72fe25d:0xe121b03504505235

There will be a road shooting off north which leads to the Ranger Station.

Have fun!

Well we pulled it off. Look for a report in ride reports later in the eve.