bikeslut

sunday Corral Canyon - 2-9

Riding with Axel; maybe staging from the school if UncleChamp OK's it (i'll need some details Charlie)

Leaving the school 8ish, intermediate trails and pace.

Big bikes might enjoy some of it, but not most of it.

i think i'll go out there bob but probably come out later like 10am. swing by the campground and say hi if you want. we just trimmed the short section of ranger between 4 and 1 a couple weeks ago, go check it out. have fun.

i think i'll go out there bob but probably come out later like 10am. swing by the campground and say hi if you want. we just trimmed the short section of ranger between 4 and 1 a couple weeks ago, go check it out. have fun.

We rode that section last time out; looks good

If the timing works out, yeah, we'll stop by

Axel won't ride most of Ranger, but maybe we can join on some easier trails for a bit

Bump- I'm leaving fromthe school around 8...Axel is leaving from Pine Valley around 8

Meeting at the crossroads around 830

Hey Bob... You and the others mind if I tag along if I am at the crossroads at 8:30? Want/need to get out and ride but am solo this weekend. Thanks!

Hey Bob... You and the others mind if I tag along if I am at the crossroads at 8:30? Want/need to get out and ride but am solo this weekend. Thanks!

for sure

There MIGHT be another guy meeting us, so maybe as many as four

Axel just picked up his KTM, keep him out of trouble and out of my garage. :D

Axel just picked up his KTM, keep him out of trouble and out of my garage. :D/>

Funny...I have NO responsibility for his riding or his actions!

bob, me and briana are meeting alan at bobcat at 10. come by if you are around. we usually take the fire road or 1 over to ranger and run the entire thing both ways then run the new jeep trail and that's a wrap.

Axel just picked up his KTM, keep him out of trouble and out of my garage. :D/>/>

Funny...I have NO responsibility for his riding or his actions!

I'm holding you responsible.

bob, me and briana are meeting alan at bobcat at 10. come by if you are around. we usually take the fire road or 1 over to ranger and run the entire thing both ways then run the new jeep trail and that's a wrap.

We'll meet you guys and ride a little...Axel is not up to the length of Ranger, nor that difficulty level

Trail 8 is about his limit for now

We'll meet you guys and ride a little...Axel is not up to the length of Ranger, nor that difficulty level

Trail 8 is about his limit for now

ok, but trail 8 is probably worse than ranger in reality. I think the single track from 4 corners to bobcat camp is the best practice for getting better at single track.

We will see you there and we can do 4 to ranger to 1 or something. Axel, if you are out there, no worries, we can take it slow and go for it and help each other out if you want to try tackling some of ranger. No worries either way.

Ill be there also. I'd love to follow you guys. I'll be at 4 corners. Green Jeep Cherokee. Yellow Suzuki.

Kenny

we'll be out there too. except my friends don't like frost so we'll hit bear valley rd @ 9. hope to see ya

we'll be out there too. except my friends don't like frost so we'll hit bear valley rd @ 9. hope to see ya

Went to the supercross last night pumped to go ride

Meet you guys either at the school or the crossroads

Kind of a weird day...i'll post a ride report tomorrow

Pulled up to the school...35 degrees; didn't really want to ride the road to crossroads, so drove the warm truck

Got there early, and Chad was unloading and talk to a couple of your guys

We started chatting and I agreed to show them a choice trail or two while we waited for others

Really good riders that pushed the face- sent them on a trail, then met the rest @ four corners

Kenny, Chad, Albert Axel and I rounded out the group

Axel had a few tips...a few stalls...a few overheating episodes (him and his bike) so we left early

Met about 10 guys from Orange County, helped them change a tire (Maxxis Desert IT...brand new...hardest tire install EVER...I spooned a tire on a Honda civic easier!)

Got home in time to repair the boys mountain bike, take the family to lunch, and am going to sit down and watch the race right now

Waived at you at the border check, Green Dodge with mixer

With the whole hand or just one finger?

That was the most fun I've had on my new bike. Thanks guys. Lets do it again.

That was the most fun I've had on my new bike. Thanks guys. Lets do it again.

Good riding on that MX bike Ken!

I try to ride every Sunday and some Mondays; let me know when

With the whole hand or just one finger?

Who's counting?