Sign in to follow this  
KTMrad

Another Good SDAR Meeting in the Books

We had a moment of silence for our fallen SDAR member Dana....Kkug said a few words for him....thanks Ken.

Don Emde did his presentation on the Cannonball Baker ride coming up in May.....Don Emde is such a cool guy.

Thanks to Don Emde for coming on short notice.

Also....thanks to all members and Desert Dash volunteers for coming to the meeting.

After all...you all are what makes SDAR the great dualsport community that it is.

Tracy (Tlking6) won the 50/50 raffle and decided to donate it all to CORVA ($243.00)....thanks to Tracy...and to all for participating in the raffle !

It was a really good meeting, Randy. Talked with some old friends and met some new riders. I t was good to see at least 6 new riders in attendance!

Don's presentation was pretty cool. Was nice to see one of the riders featured in Why We Ride. Here's a photo of him presenting the 100th anniversay of Cannonball's ride (which he intends to do this May).

Don+Emde+SDAR+Cannonball+pres+1-28-14.JPG

And the beers were only $3!

Good times...

Dan

Glad to finally get to a meeting. Don Emde was Great. Thanks again Don for taking the time to enlighten us about Cannonball Baker's epic accomplishment. I'd like to find the published journal for his ride to keep on my coffee table. I'm sure it's out there.

Thanks Randy and everyone for putting on a fun gathering.

always good to see support for our habit. Good meeting Randy and to all the attendees and thanks to Don for his presentation.

Sorry I missed it, had to work late...:angry2:/>