Sign in to follow this  
Summit

New Member North County

How's it going everyone? Been browsing for a couple of days, and waiting for my confirmation email. Very nice group here, and glad to be a part of it now.

My name is Rick, and I ride a crf450x plated. Mostly truck my bike places. I'm up for newb and medium paced technical rides. My family comes first for me, as I'm sure it does for everyone here, but when I get my free time, which is seldom, I will jump all in. Usually twice a month, and one of those times usually is with my wife and three kids out to Ocotillo. Always open for any family events that makes it easier to keep everyone happy.

Everyone take care.

How's it going everyone? Been browsing for a couple of days, and waiting for my confirmation email. Very nice group here, and glad to be a part of it now.

My name is Rick, and I ride a crf450x plated. Mostly truck my bike places. I'm up for newb and medium paced technical rides. My family comes first for me, as I'm sure it does for everyone here, but when I get my free time, which is seldom, I will jump all in. Usually twice a month, and one of those times usually is with my wife and three kids out to Ocotillo. Always open for any family events that makes it easier to keep everyone happy.

Everyone take care.

Welcome Summit aka Rick. This is a very informative/active forum You will enjoy it!

Welcome - yup - always family first. Look forward to a ride.

Don't hesitate to post up a family ride as some here like to get the gang out there.

Welcome to the club. This is a great group. Hope to see you on the trail some day.

Welcome to the hood. Post up some rides or jump in on one.

I also do at least one Ocotillo Wells trip per month with the family, including my three kids that all ride...

Family rides are fun, both of my kids grew up riding the desert.

See you on the trail.