Guest Cheif Gunner

12 Stitches and swollen Knuckles

Guest Cheif Gunner

Got an early Haloween costume accessory today.....12 stitches on my right eyebrow :):) and knuckles that are swollen up like golf balls....

Still got my wallet though! :)

Long story short...don't try to rob me right after I buy beer, I get pissed when I drop my beer :)

Oh Snap!

Did you grab the a hole?

pics?

12 stitches on your face may make you look ugly...

DAMHIK

Oh yeah I got me some of his Butt!

Got hit as I turned to face him while getting into my car at 7Eleven in El Cajon, I did not have time to duck but sure as hell reacted in a rapid Military fashion with extreme predjudice :):) .....

Got pulled off of him while he was on the ground in the fetal position covering his face and let him run / limp off.

It happened so fast and I got so pumped up I could not stop trembling with rage for over an hour. I'm thinking

he saw me use the ATM inside and then waited for me to come out with my 12'ver.

Bet he will think twice before trying that again!

My daughter jacked my camera, when she gets home I'll post a pic

SOB! NO Stopping! You bash the little F*&%ers head until he stops moving! Damn it! Let the police pull you off!! No more cruising El Cajon blvd after dark. Glad your O.K.!

Oh yeah I got me some of his Butt!

Got hit as I turned to face him while getting into my car at 7Eleven in El Cajon, I did not have time to duck but sure as hell reacted in a rapid Military fashion with extreme predjudice :):) .....

Got pulled off of him while he was on the ground in the fetal position covering his face and let him run / limp off.

It happened so fast and I got so pumped up I could not stop trembling with rage for over an hour. I'm thinking

he saw me use the ATM inside and then waited for me to come out with my 12'ver.

Bet he will think twice before trying that again!

My daughter jacked my camera, when she gets home I'll post a pic

KICK YOUR DAUGHTERS ASS GUNNER! TEACH HER TO TOUCH YOUR $#!+!

seriously- good for you... I know exactly what you're talking about... it just ain't right, and I'll bet you the a hole thinks twice next time... you should file a police report any way... he may have gone to the hospital, and they can track him down

It's kinda weird, the more I look at it (the stitches) the more I think I was hit with something else other than a fist, it's swollen and I felt the impact but I don't have a black eye..... all I know is that I saw a blurr of movement and tried to turn and duck my head and then WHAM! It knocked my head back and I sucked in a big gulp of air and lowered myself and dropped a 12 pack and put my hands up....

Threw a hard and low straight kick with the instep of my right foot and followed up with a left upper cut and the rest happened so fast I cannot remember.

Damn bro, way to put it to the sumbitch. That tweeker hit you with something. Knuckles barely open up an eye like that. A roll of nickles would do it but if he didn't drop anything it was probably some big rings.

F'n Lakeside meth heads,

Glad to hear you made it out with your wallet f that fool.

Glad you kicked the catpoo out of the guy. A little more catpoo kicked out of him and there will nothing left of him. Makes me glad I don't go out at night to a 7-11. We still love you even if you are temporarily ugly now :) :) :)

Goon on ya, Gunner! I like to think of how many innocent people you may have saved by teaching him a lesson. He might not try that again any time soon -vs- getting away with it and continuing to beat and rob people.

Guest Cheif Gunner

Waiting for the battery to charge on the camera so I can share the carnage...(my 14 year old had it all day for her B-day party).

All I gotta say to Tweekers is this.....

105-0534_IMG.jpg

I'm watching the game until the battery charges so I'll be back.

It's gonna scar but it won't make me too much more ugly than I already am :)

My daughter saw the swelling and said if I made the other side match I could be a relative guest on that new sitcom "Caveman" :):)

Dammm, did he say something to have you turn around, or was here just gonna clock ya from the back.

I live in el cajon, what 7/11 ? Bum / tweeker / Gangster type ?

any more info if you want to share could help us be more aware ...

Going to a 7/11 across the street now for some hamburger buns.. You Avail,

caricatures010ig8.jpg

Guest Cheif Gunner

122-2261_IMG.jpg

122-2260_IMG.jpg

122-2256_IMG.jpg

122-2257_IMG.jpg

Last one after Drinking that 12 pac! Ha!

122-2259_IMG.jpg

Looks like that finger affliction runs in the family.

That guy must of mist the BEWARE OF CHIEF post!

My daughter took the picture, that's her friend waving the ADV salute, I did not even notice it until after I posted it up....... ;)

Guess I'm a bad influence on the kids, better clean my act up real quick and in a hurry :)

Everyone here loved the Rocky Characture that you posted Kaw'ee, too funny!

...better clean my act up real quick and in a hurry :D

Right :) Like THAT'S gonna happen ;)

Thanks for defending the country as well as the honor of all beer drinkers Guns! Like the bum said, that puss nuts, s#!t for brains, pencil d!ck tweaker must have missed the post you started about The Chief! Poor ba$tard probably can't read anyway!

Glad to hear you're o.k. pal!

See ya soon...

Just remember,

DO NOT TRY TO STEAL THE CHIEF'S BEER! ;)

You need to add "The Chief does not give out his money, he gives out pain!" to your list of Chief sayings!

Glad you busted his ass up without him getting you any worse! ;)

The important thing to remember, is that this guy still needs money. I think we should take up a collection and we can all "give it to him". ;)

On a serious note, bad on the bystanders who pulled you off. Not that they pulled you off per say, but that they didn't follow-up on the situation. If they couldn't retain him they should've at least collected up witnesses and whatnot. This turd is out there and in time will be ready to try it again. The only lesson this guy learned was to pick a weaker target or be better armed next time -- anyone willing to lie in wait and ambush someone from behind has already crossed the line. This was a full on assault and battery.

I've been asked a few times why I did not wait for the police, I was so pumped up and not thinking (It did ring my bell, I saw the lightning flash and my ears were ringing for awhile) that I just got in the car and went home.

I guess it was a natural reaction for me to do that.

Even though it's been quite a few years since the last brawl I was in , I never waited around long enough for the Cops to show up after a good brawl in the past :);)

Glad you are O.K. Luckily it wasn't someones wife or daughter... this time. I for one would sure like to see these scumbags off the streets, one way or another. Ken