Baja2015

2013 LABV Anybody going!

Hay their!!! just seening how many people from SDAR do this ride every year. This will be my 2nd time and riding solo. The prep and preride has begun. Let's see what they throw at us this year? the 30th.

I'll be working the GPS table and riding Saturday as there's too much work to do Friday to ride.

What's your experience level? You have a 2m radio?

I'll be there on Sat.......riding over to Sandy Valley on the The Smoker (if I can get HID light working)

It will be my first time on this ride. I'm going with crash man. What 2m channel are people running?

The standard SDAR freq is 146.505...

Have fun up there... stay warm...

Right on nice to see sum local peeps up for this ride. Last year it was one of the better rides ive done.Im pumped as well can't wait. I never used a radio on a bike before, think i have mixed amtions about it. I would'nt know where to start. I'll be riding both days and will be staying in my rv both nites.

I'll be there for my second go around. If it's your first, I can't stress enough to leave early. We had to cut short on day one as things got dark and on day two we were forced to skip the first leg and had to slab it to Baker..no bueno. No real need to go fast, but allow yourself as much time as possible from the start. The sweep teams are fast and will force you to take bailouts if they catch you. I can't fault them, as I imagine it is a long day for them..

Excited to get to Vegas and see some familiar faces again.