The plan has already been discussed, but waking at 5am was not part of it.

post up, and I'll come back to the tree and meet you

Brian and Paul... just let me know if I should be looking for you; going anyway

Actually we had discussed Sat. as it is closer to the rain day out there, but now my entire family, yes me too, is sick. C-----M-----O-----N ! ! ! ! 1 !

So we'll see.

Epic dirt alert. Absolutely perfect at corral today, minus the locked gates.

May stop by for the late session sunday. Enjoy.

Supposedly that was the course for a race they were planning on having out there

OK OK...I'm going...I have a new to me bike that I'll be on so I will do my best to keep up with all of you. I'm assuming 7am is kickstands up? I'll have my radio 146.505 so bring yours if that's your thing. We can bitch and bike.

Oh yeah...and since unlike Logroller, I can read...the posting is about the powerlines and it's on the shitter. Was there another posting that I missed?

Supposedly that was the course for a race they were planning on having out there

I was wondering about all the flags. Started thinking trials guys were coming back out, but then the placement wasn't right. I just want to see trials competition out there again.

OK OK...I'm going...I have a new to me bike that I'll be on so I will do my best to keep up with all of you. I'm assuming 7am is kickstands up? I'll have my radio 146.505 so bring yours if that's your thing. We can bitch and bike.

Oh yeah...and since unlike Logroller, I can read...the posting is about the powerlines and it's on the shitter. Was there another posting that I missed?

You missed the sign about budget cuts to Sesame Street. Government doesn't support Big Bird antics.

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

V

P.S. I'm trying to keep the faith that my body (head), will be healed enough to join. 1K, are you going balls out for a wake up/drive time?

The regular trail or the newly created trails from that riding? :heh:/>

I saw my name mentioned, the collective we, know all about this. the viddy really is revealing...those guys laid ribbon all over the place and holy cow they cant even find or follow their own ribbon..not to mention just randomly cutting across the vegetation for no reason other than to look faster or try to keep up...I mentioned to them if they want to race and follow ribbon there is an open Nat hare and hound course up in Lucerne valley of about 80 miles of 3 loops.that will test the best riders.. then there is the the gorman enduro and the tecate hs as well. In all my ammie racing Ive never seen ribbon laid out as ridiculously as that "course" . I hope they all come out and ride enjoy the place, just dont bring so much attention to a dwindling supply of off road areas we have. no issues with "creativity" just fly those routes under the radar for goodness sakes. And challenge yourself by staying on the single track groove. Oh yea that little section of wash is meant to be ridden in the curvy wash and not cut off on the easy top section!!! there guys I chimed in it is my moral moto duty.

I saw my name mentioned, the collective we, know all about this. the viddy really is revealing...those guys laid ribbon all over the place and holy cow they cant even find or follow their own ribbon..not to mention just randomly cutting across the vegetation for no reason other than to look faster or try to keep up...I mentioned to them if they want to race and follow ribbon there is an open Nat hare and hound course up in Lucerne valley of about 80 miles of 3 loops.that will test the best riders.. then there is the the gorman enduro and the tecate hs as well. In all my ammie racing Ive never seen ribbon laid out as ridiculously as that "course" . I hope they all come out and ride enjoy the place, just dont bring so much attention to a dwindling supply of off road areas we have. no issues with "creativity" just fly those routes under the radar for goodness sakes. And challenge yourself by staying on the single track groove. Oh yea that little section of wash is meant to be ridden in the curvy wash and not cut off on the easy top section!!! there guys I chimed in it is my moral moto duty.

^^^yes, your name was mentioned as collective we know you LOVE this place.

we'll be there sun,, brad et al check/stop by and say hey, I plan to stay all day, training. 0800-----dark?

well; I'll be out there around 700 still

My knee is still sore and swollen, so it likely will be a half day only... let's try not to have any head-ons, Rob

BS riding with a teaked knee, me ill, 1K on new wheels, Robert running in to us, that reads like a good start to a misfit ride. I heard the dirt out there today was all kinds of goodness.

BS riding with a teaked knee, me ill, 1K on new wheels, Robert running in to us, that reads like a good start to a misfit ride. I heard the dirt out there today was all kinds of goodness.

should be awesome!

doesn't look like we are going riding so no worries meeting each other at speed. have a great day guys.

doesn't look like we are going riding so no worries meeting each other at speed. have a great day guys.