carguy

Thanks!

I just wanted to say Thanks!

Short & sweet, Been riding with this club for a while and have had a great time. I have met a lot of great friends and had many adventure, for me all were good. Some were not for my riding buddies, but still adventures none the less.

Life is short, someone said that, and I just wanted to say thanks before it passes us by.

Thanks Randy, Uncle Cameron and all for the site. Thanks to all my riding buddies and future riding friends too.

Now LET'S Ride!! :ph34r:;):D

The same here! I have made many new friends since getting involved with SDAR, it has been a lot of fun, got to do more adventures! Thanks to unclecameron, Randy L. and all involved. Also to you carguy because you were always very helpful to me on my initial rides, and you continue to be involved in a helpful and responsible way... :ph34r: Shall we continue having fun as the best riding season approaches! ;):D:D

Thanks to everyone who participated at any level to help promote this site to what its become today.

And as for myself and well as many of our older riders here, thanks to these two guys.

easyridercopyng6.jpg

Kaw'ee

Same goes for me with a big THANK YOU ALL

I have met some really great "Stand up" people here, and developed allot of respect for them.

I've made quite a few friends here and it's good to know that those friendships will last too.

I've been maintaining a low profile lately due to being busy but will be out riding with you as soon as I can

Anytime Anywhere Brothers and Sisters! :ph34r:

Aaron

Thanks to Rad for staring the whole thing.

Thanks to Cmaeron for putting it up where everyone could see it.

Thanks to carguy for posting this "Thanks" thread for everyone to thank and be thank'd.

Thanks to all who have waited for me, offered me advice, or listened to my mindless ramblings :ph34r:

And a special thanks to those whom I have become riding buddies with, and to those who will become my riding buddies on account of this site being here.

Which came first the proverbial chicken or the egg? For me it was the d.s. bike, then I started searching for riding buddies and places to go in the S.D. backcountry...

I hit the jackpot here!!!

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto!

DITTO ON THE DOMMO, and everything else said but I have done other things with in the club not related to riding but as friends made here from shooting to baseball games and networking buying and selling goods and employment,we are one big happy family like relatives.